Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

The smack down roster needs a shakeup. It looks like they are putting way more focus on whose on RAW. SD’s roster is kinda dry. Which I’m guessing is to why they sending Braun over there. But yeh the women’s roster on SD is meh especially since it looks like they’re moving Raquel over to RAW and Ronda is in and out. There’s rumors there won’t be a draft til after WM

Plus Sasha and Naomi have been super active lately in the public and on social media so it’s a matter of time before they pop back up on SD. Truthfully Sasha should be given the main event push when she comes back

Plus Sasha and Naomi have been super active lately in the public and on social media so it’s a matter of time before they pop back up on SD. Truthfully Sasha should be given the main event push when she comes back
Nah, she gotta earn that spot. Can't keep rewarding her after every walkout.

They should have left Bayley on Smackdown especially with Charlotte being out

Nah, she gotta earn that spot. Can't keep rewarding her after every walkout.

They should have left Bayley on Smackdown especially with Charlotte being out

earning the spot is easy that’s not a problem at all. Regardless she should eventually become champ.

The smack down roster needs a shakeup. It looks like they are putting way more focus on whose on RAW. SD’s roster is kinda dry. Which I’m guessing is to why they sending Braun over there. But yeh the women’s roster on SD is meh especially since it looks like they’re moving Raquel over to RAW and Ronda is in and out. There’s rumors there won’t be a draft til after WM

Smackdowns roster isn't looking as bad as it was a couple months ago tho.

You got Kross, Gunther, Sheamus, the Bloodline, Drew, Solo now that he's been called up and now Strowman. Its actually starting to look a little stronger than the RAW side to me as far as the men go.

Over there they got Lashley, Owen's, Judgement Day, Edge, Rey, Street Profits, Lumis, Gargano, Ciampa, Miz and Aj. Now as far as the women I feel like they're stronger cause they got Bayley crew and Bianca.

The returns of Cody to RAW and Sasha/Charlotte to SD should even things out tho im thinking?

I feel like they need to go on and throw Aj back into the main event picture over on RAW as well. Get him ready for a clash with Rhodes once he returns

Drew McIntyre vs. Solo Sikoa in a No DQ Match is currently slated to main event tonight's edition of Friday Night Smackdown.

Street fights/no holds barred matches is solos thing I noticed.

Drew might get a splash through the announce table tonight

Also:

*The Street Profits & Hit Row versus Los Lotharios & Maximum Male Models.

Back