Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

I always wondered since I was young why the heels stop their face rival from winning titles. If they win then the heel next up to take it from them.

Kross should make sure Drew goes over Roman but we know he's not.

I always wondered since I was young why the heels stop their face rival from winning titles. If they win then the heel next up to take it from them.

Kross should make sure Drew goes over Roman but we know he's not.
He might , between him and theory.... That main event might be a clusterfuck of awesomeness

Vince signed off. An audible should've been called to let Austin and Rock finish the match themselves w/o Vince interfering

Bruce Pritchard said that when Austin told him he wanted to go heel, Vince said that they owed it to Austin with everything he did for them. Still was the wrong decision. They tried but I hated it

Bruce Pritchard said that when Austin told him he wanted to go heel, Vince said that they owed it to Austin with everything he did for them. Still was the wrong decision. They tried but I hated it

Austin could've still gone heel. Just w/o Vince gettin involved. Let him go heel...but let your 2 star talents finish the match themselves. That's where I would've called an audible at.

It's about watching a match and realizing there's a classic developing right in front of your eyes.

Y’all was really in here writing full on dissertations last week tho.

detailed analyseseseses n shit
Down right academic.

Like y’all buy WWE2k games strictly for the be the booker modes.

Shit.. I be having my own created promotion made up of created stars and everything. Thats why I'm kinda hoping they stop the yearly releases cause by the time you get it all set up they announced the next damn game

Austin's heel turn was pitch perfect. It's the follow up that's fucked things up.

Austin had been showing heel tendencies since he returned. People just were so happy to see him back they didn't notice, that's why he needed to align with Vince to get over as a heel.

Austin's heel turn was pitch perfect. It's the follow up that's fucked things up.

Austin had been showing heel tendencies since he returned. People just were so happy to see him back they didn't notice, that's why he needed to align with Vince to get over as a heel.
They should of just changed the ending. Stabbing somebody with a chair over and over is cool but that moment needed a bigger ending.

Back