Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Kiera just want attention

probably was hoping for Sasha to throw her a mention.

Black twitter was all on her head for that shit

funny thng is she aint even start trying to act black until she started teaming up with that tasha steelz chick, yet she saying Sasha not being herself

id still beat tho

funny thng is she aint even start trying to act black until she started teaming up with that tasha steelz chick, yet she saying Sasha not being herself

id still beat tho
Sasha act like a white chick too tbh. but she's mixed so i'll give her pass.

id still beat tho
What's acting black?
200.gif

They're not giving Edge this big comeback story to then come out and lose

He better not choose Reigns then... He said he wanted to come back to help build up the todays talent in this run, if he beats the tribal Chief then hes taking away from his legacy not adding to it

Edge gotta be a victim

He better not choose Reigns then... He said he wanted to come back to help build up the todays talent in this run, if he beats the tribal Chief then hes taking away from his legacy not adding to it

Edge gotta be a victim
Roman would have close to a year long title reign, it's alright for him to drop the title and still be at the top of card just in non title matches

I can see Edge giving Balor or Drew that rub

I feel like Reigns dont need it at all.

Reigns definitely dont need it. The thing is they probably gonna go with him vs Edge cause they see that as the money match. Reigns in his bag right now.

He the best thing they got going, so anything hes attached to is gonna draw people in.

Edge is still a good promo since returning, so the back and forths between them on the mic is what will help sell the match/get people interested.

At the end of the day i dont even have a problem w/ that being the match as long as Edge isn't going over.

Roman would have close to a year long title reign, it's alright for him to drop the title and still be at the top of card just in non title matches

Hes the top heel in the company and the best thing they got going right now honestly so it just makes sense for him to hold the strap. Its a lot of people who tune into smackdown just to see what he gonna be on, so why would you not want your main title on that guy?

Owens was a great opponent but what could they have done with him if they gave him the title and took Reigns out of the picture? chances are they would of put him in a feud w/ somebody like Baron Corbin or they would of just reignited the one that he had w/ Rollins over on RAW, same thing with Edge although I do wanna see him and Rollins go.

Back