Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

they using the 8k cameras that are used on NFL tonight, i was wondering why that shit looked so different

almost look like the background behind Apollo is fake or some shit

Am I the only one feeling like that shyt looked like a video game as they were walking down to the ring? They shootin wit different kinda cameras?

All I got to say is...Nakamura has potential to turn around and have a epic run. Also that German suplex slide out the ring was dope.

Also Billie Kay shining when she wasn't even picked to be the star out the ICONICS. she remains a gem here.

Last edited:
And yeah those 8k camera joints are not the move. It looked super video game like or even worse a green screen is behind the person.

All I got to say is...Nakamura has potential to turn around and have a epic run. Also that German suplex slide out the ring was dope.

Also Billie Kay shining when she wasn't even picked to be the star out the ICONICS. she remains a gem here.

So did they turn Nakamura face again? He's using his old theme and playing to the crowd more. I must have missed it when he and Cesaro turned.

His English is improving a lot. Great to see them using those two

So did they turn Nakamura face again? He's using his old theme and playing to the crowd more. I must have missed it when he and Cesaro turned.

His English is improving a lot. Great to see them using those two
Cesaro still playing a heel, I expect him to turn on Nak soon

Back