Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

The profits need a W badly, I'm sick of the Bloodline

i think they gone get moved away from them in a shake up eventually

and i see them winning the titles over on RAW if thats where they end up

bold prediction is that they will be tag team champions by the end of the year.

i was gonna say they might save a win for them at Mania but with the other tag teams coming in i dont know about that.

they could always get them before mania over on RAW. Hold onto them until then and then drop them in a multi man tag match there at the show or something

i think they gone get moved away from them in a shake up eventually

and i see them winning the titles over on RAW if thats where they end up

bold prediction is that they will be tag team champions by the end of the year.

i was gonna say they might save a win for them at Mania but with the other tag teams coming in i dont know about that.

they could always get them before mania over on RAW. Hold onto them until then and then drop them in a multi man tag match there at the show or something
This should be the last hurrah of the profits. Give them one last title run before the split and see what Tez can do Solo, even if it's a mid card title.

Bout time for Dawks to come on home aint it? never noticed his shit was balding like that before. He must aint get to hit that beigen tonight

that KO turn coming bro

he gonna fuck Cody im telling you

and then Orton gonna fuck Cody up too cause hes too obtuse and he he never sees it coming

but they both gone end up turning on him
I can’t see them both turning on him. I think they are gonna continue to press there issue that KO is trying to “be a better person.” Smackdown already thin with baby faces and heels gotta save one of them

I can’t see them both turning on him. I think they are gonna continue to press there issue that KO is trying to “be a better person.” Smackdown already thin with baby faces and heels gotta save one of them

i really just wanna see him turn on Cody n give him the beating of a lifetime really thats all this is

plus Kev a sleezeball so thats why im expecting it but with the way hes teasing it so much i could also see them not pulling the trigger cus why make it so obvious

Back