Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Now...the Ciampa heel turn on Johnny countdown begins.

But I do expect some good tag matches wit them.

Nigga they just got the straps! i think they gone hold them for a while. Ill say atleast to 5-6 months. They really gonna have to find a way to stretch this reign and keep it interesting tho. That 1 on 1 feud is easily a WM level feud if the turn is timed and done right

When they did that teams from the other show wasn't in the mix.

They need to do it again and right that wrong. People in contention for the straps really shouldn't be held to just 1 brand either. It's like I was saying about those women tag titles

How NXT women's divison got mid card title before the main roster tho?

Something else that needs to be fixed

main roster needs one more than NXT did.

if they can do that and just float those tag titles around between all shows then it would fix a lot

Nah 2 years ago Profits had plenty of time to level up as a top tier tag team...WWE just failed them then and they still are now so yeah break them up now it don't even matter. Now I couldn't even put them boys in the top 25 tag teams of all time hell maybe not even top 40.

But 2 years ago they had potential to turn it around. Part of me feels like yall going to be disappointed when Tez goes solo... I'm not necessarily excited for that either based on what we have seen. They got so many other singles talents who need pushes over Tez.

Nah 2 years ago Profits had plenty of time to level up as a top tier tag team...WWE just failed them then and they still are now so yeah break them up now it don't even matter. Now I couldn't even put them boys in the top 25 tag teams of all time hell maybe not even top 40.

But 2 years ago they had potential to turn it around. Part of me feels like yall going to be disappointed when Tez goes solo...
We might but it needs to happen to see if he can do it.

When they did that teams from the other show wasn't in the mix.

They need to do it again and right that wrong. People in contention for the straps really shouldn't be held to just 1 brand either. It's like I was saying about those women tag titles

I been saying that the tag belts should be on both brands. Niggas were so high on the thought of the belts splitting and forgot that the tag titles didn’t mean shit until they were unified a few years ago. We literally had a tag title match main event a night of Wrestlemania last year.

Back