Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

We all know what would make this Cody’s title reign so fucking dope.

Fact is Jacob ain’t there yet.

And I doubt Cody trying to take the kind of bumps that would make his reign epic. Weekly

He’s coasting.

Solo is a weak sauce final boss for Cody.

Hell he ain’t even too 3 in his own 4 man crew. They need to pivot to Jacob quick fast and in a damn hurry!

Fuck long term booking let that man cook.

we know Solo aint even the end game for OTC.

By Badd Blood OTC getting that Ula Fala back. Thats when Jacob and new BL gonna beat Solo like a scalded dog

remember “Losing has consequenses”

He gonna eat his own words

Jacob, G.O.D. and Hikuelo

Vs

Reigns, USOS and Solo

at war games

Rocky will be revealed as the architect

Now we on the Road to Mania

we know Solo aint even the end game for OTC.

By Badd Blood OTC getting that Ula Fala back. Thats when Jacob and new BL gonna beat Solo like a scalded dog

remember “Losing has consequenses”

He gonna eat his own words

Jacob, G.O.D. and Hikuelo

Vs

Reigns, USOS and Solo

at war games

Rocky will be revealed as the architect

Now we on the Road to Mania

I never considered the idea that Solo's karma could catch up to him in this way. You could be right. This idea could be the payoff to "Solo was sent by the elders..." that being The Rock and him losing the Ula Fala back to Roman leads to The Rock kicking him out cause "losing has consequences" like Solo said right after Mania. Definitely an easy way to bring Hikuelo into the mix. And you dont have to worry about Sami and Cody being involved although you lose a bit of story exluding Sami.

If I was Roman I'd say fuck Solo and leave him stranded lol homie was walking around arrogant asf flexing his muscle too hard for a hug back.
Solo was just primed to Take It All
Settle the score, the one who will not take that loss
Taking it all (we the ones)
We kicking the door, dropping you down to the floor

Let homie rock

If I was Roman I'd say fuck Solo and leave him stranded lol homie was walking around arrogant asf flexing his muscle too hard for a hug back.
The thing that is apparent is that Solo repsects the rules and tradition of the family…and Roman

Remember what he said to Tama Tonga

If Roman takes the Ula Fala from him, he will acknowledge Roman as Tribal Chief…and so will the other members of BL2.0

Solo gonna lose acknowledge Roman and get his ass kicked by Jacob and co

Back