Welcome To aBlackWeb

Last Smackdown on Fox Thread: 9/6

Smackdown has fallen off, I didn't watch last night and felt like nothing was missed. Raw has hit it's stride and everyone seem to have something going while on Friday's there's nothing besides the bloodline. Even Cody is playing a backup role and he's the champion.,

Don't worry he'll be back soon to save the show for u

He's only being used to put over Solo at the moment. None of the new guys have a story going for themselves.

You just don't see the story

Jacob's is right there. They setting up him vs Owens

The other two are about to be chasing the tag titles. (I hope they don't win next week) but it's probably only a matter of time before they do get them so they can feud w/ the Usos

Edit - Actually the gauntlet match is to determine #1 contenders so yeah if they win that they'll fight for the tag titles at SS.

You just don't see the story

Jacob's is right there. They setting up him vs Owens

The other two are about to be chasing the tag titles. (I hope they don't win next week) but it's probably only a matter of time before they do get them so they can feud w/ the Usos

Edit - Actually the gauntlet match is to determine #1 contenders so yeah if they win that they'll fight for the tag titles at SS. the smackdown before summerslam

fixed

Owens hasn't been interesting since he and Sami went their separate ways.

It's too early for any title reigns especially since the titles just changed hands 2 weeks ago. I'm no fan of Gargano and the other guy but can't play hot potato with titles.

Vinci got hurt

idk if the plan was to split them up as SOON as they did even tho they teased it but im thinking they let Ludwig write him out due to the injury. I think i read tht he gone be gone for a minute

Ludwig got hurt too during one of his Sheamus encounters idk how long he'll be out but hopefully its not too long

The thing with bringing Roman back at summerslam is since he doesn't do the insignificant ppv's the next big one is Survivor Series in November. That's a huge gap.

Back