Multiple time IC champ
US title reigns
Tag title reigns
MITB winner

Miz pretty much has done it all

Who wouldn't want those accolades on their resume

you're right
he's levels above Miz cause he's had actual stake in the company
Niggas just threw Miz a bone cause they felt bad for him after shitting in his gym bag
Thats your mans
I don't know nothing about that but his accolades >>>> anyone of the current roster not named Orton, Rollins or Reigns

Yo Bayley took that BBL line personally. She came for Nia’s entire neck callin her big clumsy and reckless like she used to be lmao that was etherous

They've been injecting a lil bit of realism in these promos/feuds. I like it. Gets you more invested.

When CM Punk mentioned Seth's daughter and Seth was about to explode...but Punk flipped it on him like "Exactly! Now you know how I feel about a muthafucca walkin about wit a bracelet of my wife's and dog's name around his wrist!"...masterful.

Mia Yim has gotten over with more tv time. If they want to keep it going they really need to introduce that SD micard title tho so that she can really have something to fight for.

Smackdown has fallen off, I didn't watch last night and felt like nothing was missed. Raw has hit it's stride and everyone seem to have something going while on Friday's there's nothing besides the bloodline. Even Cody is playing a backup role and he's the champion.,

Back