Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

The way they presented Jade was perfect. Last night was my brother's first time seeing her and he couldn't believe how she looked.

I really hope she past that hump with remember her spots. Pairing her with Naomi and Bianca for her first actual match is a good move. I'd probably keep them together and beefing w/ dmg ctrl along with Bayley atleast through backlash and maybe even a little past that.

On SmackDown Lowdown, a graphic was shown with participants for the Andre the Giant Memorial Better Royal happening on next Friday's Wrestlemania SmackDown. The participants were:

Andrade

Ricochet

Chad Gable

Bronson Reed

Shinsuke Nakamura

Omos

Brutus Creed

Julius Creed

Ivar

Akira Tozawa

Otis

JD McDonagh

Apollo Crews

Veer

Sanga

Cameron Grimes

Kit Wilson

Elton Prince

Ashante Adonis

Cedric Alexander

On SmackDown Lowdown, a graphic was shown with participants for the Andre the Giant Memorial Better Royal happening on next Friday's Wrestlemania SmackDown. The participants were:

Andrade

Ricochet

Chad Gable

Bronson Reed

Shinsuke Nakamura

Omos

Brutus Creed

Julius Creed

Ivar

Akira Tozawa

Otis

JD McDonagh

Apollo Crews

Veer

Sanga

Cameron Grimes

Kit Wilson

Elton Prince

Ashante Adonis

Cedric Alexander
I know they getting paid but this a match I wouldn't want to even be involved with. Johnny Gargano on the Mania card but I have to do this bullshit.

Cameron is a great worker, he can promo and has a great catchphrase. The roster is pretty fn stacked, but certainly they could fit him in somewhere

What have I made up, you all act like she's special. Cut the crap.

The only other person who call Naomi trash in here is OGD, most everybody else treat her like she's not a bum

Quick who said they were looking for Naomi to win the rumble? Or the chamber? Or MITB? Who said she should be beating Rhea, Iyo and Becky? Hurry up or you not beating them allegations

Andrade

Ricochet

Chad Gable

Bronson Reed

Shinsuke Nakamura

Omos

Brutus Creed

Julius Creed

Ivar

Akira Tozawa

Otis

JD McDonagh

Apollo Crews

Veer

Sanga

Cameron Grimes

Kit Wilson

Elton Prince

Ashante Adonis

Cedric Alexander
Ricochet and Chad SHOULD have a spots on the Mania card. Bobby and the profits aren’t here so that’s a dead giveaway that that 6 man tag is happening

Quick who said they were looking for Naomi to win the rumble? Or the chamber? Or MITB? Who said she should be beating Rhea, Iyo and Becky? Hurry up or you not beating them allegations
Here you are trying to be slick, where have I posted about her winning rumbles or mitb. I'm posting about her being trash in the ring

Back