Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Y’all really liked the rock concert? Typically I’m entertained even when I’m hating, it’s all in good fun (except if you’re Sami Zayn) but that was very boring to me. Dude cut it in full face mode. That was disappointing. He was heel-ish shooting his shots at the end when he wasn’t singing but it wasn’t that great. He said the same thing he said in that 8 minute promo.

Y’all really liked the rock concert? Typically I’m entertained even when I’m hating, it’s all in good fun (except if you’re Sami Zayn) but that was very boring to me. Dude cut it in full face mode. That was disappointing. He was heel-ish shooting his shots at the end when he wasn’t singing but it wasn’t that great. He said the same thing he said in that 8 minute promo.

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Idk... A U.S. Title match against Logan Paul?

Maybe HHH is saving that one for MITB/SS though.

I think LA Knight winning Money in the Bank. He’s battling a former world champ at Wrestlemania. They thinking past secondary titles with him & while it’s still possible he does win the IC or US titles this year, he’s clearly getting set up for bigger things.

I think LA Knight winning Money in the Bank. He’s battling a former world champ at Wrestlemania. They thinking past secondary titles with him & while it’s still possible he does win the IC or US titles this year, he’s clearly getting set up for bigger things.
Yeah I could see him winning MITB this year it's very possible but I still see him getting a run with the U.S. Title. Who knows... He probably wins MITB then beats Logan Paul for the U.S. strap at SS. Then I can see someone like Santos Escobar beating L.A. Knight for it.

Back