Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Y'all don't have to pretend that you care about johnny gargano, it's ok to admit his matches is the chance to go fix yourself something to eat

Gargano has been exposed having to run without Ciampa…

Nah. he just aint being booked against quality opponents the same way that he was on NXT. That and they not really throwing him anything good program wise either.

Hopefully HHH gets him in a good program soon.

If Owens wasn't wrapped up with the Bloodline story that would be a good feud for him, maybe later in the year we can get it.

Wouldn't mind seeing him go up against somebody like heel Bronson Reed either.

Last edited:
scenario for EC
Sami somehow gets title match with Reigns & wins title
Sami goes to WM in triple threat against Roman & Cody
Cody wins title..... your killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Gargano is just so damn small that I can't take him seriously if he's not wrestling a cruiserweight. Even in NXT, I never understood why he had so many fans. DIY as a tag team was great though.

Gargano is just so damn small that I can't take him seriously if he's not wrestling a cruiserweight. Even in NXT, I never understood why he had so many fans. DIY as a tag team was great though.
Gargano v Ciampa, the best modern wrestling story behind Bloodline. Shit certified both but yeah id take Ciampa over G.

Gargano the perfect guy who to have led the 205 Live division but they could still throw him in the mix with guys like Ricochett.

Last edited:
Smackdown producers

- Ricochet & Braun Strowman vs. Imperium: Jason Jordan

- Charlotte Flair vs. Sonya Deville: Kenny Dysktra

- Viking Raiders vs. Brawling Brutes: Shane Helms

- Natalya vs. Shotzi vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Zelina Vega: Petey Williams

- Roman Reigns/Sami Zayn segment: Michael Hayes.

Backstage News:

- OC vs. Bloodline's combo of Solo Sikoa and Jimmy Uso was a post-show dark match, and was produced by Jason Jordan.

- Jason Jordan also produced Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight's dark match after the show.

- Adam Pearce produced Madcap Moss vs. Ashante "Thee" Adonis for the pre-show dark match.

- We're told the talent and crew really enjoyed participating in the NASCAR integration of WWE.

- WWE internal live events report indicated a complete sellout for SmackDown in Greenville and the highest-grossing event in the market in company history.

- Creative was set for Smackdown as of Thursday evening.

9eefadee3068949958dd035d3b5af46610493b4d.gifv

Prolly won't watch tonight smack down till tomorrow

Data literally hit it's max today... Bill due tomorrow

Back