Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Bruh...am I the only one who laugh their azzz off when PP be doing their SHOTS dance?

The good ole medically reason route to remove talent off a card never fails.
She's MAGA and anti-vax and you can't get into Canada without being vaccinated(word to Thybulle)

That's y'all white queen though
7a2.gif

Last edited:
She's MAGA and anti-vax and you can't get into Canada without being vaccinated(word to Thybulle)

That's y'all white queen though
7a2.gif

Wait wait is this girl really her?????????????????????????

Yeah im good. Plenty of chicks with fat asses in this world, just this one seems to be retarted.

Drew was talkin like he had to carry a whole brand on his back for 2yrs. Tribal Chief had to check him.

I think I'm more invested in this title contending Drew than the previous one tho. I'm actually shocked they're treating this upcoming ppv as a big deal. And not some throw away ppv like the others.

Drew was talkin like he had to carry a whole brand on his back for 2yrs. Tribal Chief had to check him.

I think I'm more invested in this title contending Drew than the previous one tho. I'm actually shocked they're treating this upcoming ppv as a big deal. And not some throw away ppv like the others.
He did carry the company when Roman was out, lets not act like that wasn't the case

Back