Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/14

She probably losing strap before rumble

Lmao thats exactly what the IMPACT! twitter page responded with whenever WWE posted that.

not that theres much prestige to lose but its a smart move if they do take the title off of her b4 that match.

WWE liable to be on some funny shit. Fuck around and have her break the record for fastest elimination or something

Lmao thats exactly what the IMPACT! twitter page responded with whenever WWE posted that.

not that theres much prestige to lose but its a smart move if they do take the title off of her b4 that match.

WWE liable to be on some funny shit. Fuck around and have her break the record for fastest elimination or something

Would be one of the funniest...most etherous things if this happened. Lol

Would be one of the funniest...most etherous things if this happened. Lol

the outrage would be crazy.

id prolly laugh but would also feel bad since she seems like a real nice person outside of the ring. she really could of made a even bigger deal outta that whole trashbag thing but like i said her peers were blowing it up more than her

the outrage would be crazy.

id prolly laugh but would also feel bad since she seems like a real nice person outside of the ring. she really could of made a even bigger deal outta that whole trashbag thing but like i said her peers were blowing it up more than her

I mean the trash bag shyt was disrespectful af. So her peers had every right to speak out.

Also it might not mean anything to some but its dope tonsee IMPACT not only work with AEW but also WWE. I wonder what favor WWE has offered IMPACT if its smiliar to how Dixie got WWE to work a deal.

that wasn't an offensive move tho

charlotte moonsaults the air and goes goes the pin immedietly afterwards
Nah Ric turns it into an offensive move. When he runs to the rope, he climbs the turnbuckle and does a double axe handle on his opponent. He was in WCW at the time and a good guy when it worked. Its only worked maybe three times in my lifetime tho lol

Nah Ric turns it into an offensive move. When he runs to the rope, he climbs the turnbuckle and does a double axe handle on his opponent. He was in WCW at the time and a good guy when it worked. Its only worked maybe three times in my lifetime tho lol
He's usually thrown off the turnbuckle. I've only seen him hit the move once against Carlito

Also it might not mean anything to some but its dope tonsee IMPACT not only work with AEW but also WWE. I wonder what favor WWE has offered IMPACT if its smiliar to how Dixie got WWE to work a deal.

Yea IMPACT! Being the middle ground between those two companies is crazy. I feel like what WWE is doing is just a one off thing like they do sometimes just to flex but IMPACT! Letting their talent work w/ them and anybody else is dope. Hopefully they let Mickie get her shit off in the rumble instead of having her look weak

Yea IMPACT! Being the middle ground between those two companies is crazy. I feel like what WWE is doing is just a one off thing like they do sometimes just to flex but IMPACT! Letting their talent work w/ them and anybody else is dope. Hopefully they let Mickie get her shit off in the rumble instead of having her look weak
I think IMPACT is sp far down the threat list to WWE they should let her come out with the Knockout title if she retains at their ppv.

I think IMPACT is sp far down the threat list to WWE they should let her come out with the Knockout title if she retains at their ppv.

Seeing a title from any other promotion on WWE TV would be a cool lil moment and definitely pop a crowd cause idk if its happened before.

WWE is funny tho they'll always give a lil bit but never too much when they do stuff like this. Like ole girl will probably show up with her strap n try to take it out there n they'll tell her she can't even tho like u said its just IMPACT!

Seeing a title from any other promotion on WWE TV would be a cool lil moment and definitely pop a crowd cause idk if its happened before.

WWE is funny tho they'll always give a lil bit but never too much when they do stuff like this. Like ole girl will probably show up with her strap n try to take it out there n they'll tell her she can't even tho like u said its just IMPACT!
It's happened a bunch. Some have even been defended on WWE TV

Back