Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Seth breaking Cenas nose was a complete accident

idk how I feel after watching Nia punch Becky like that.. even my wife felt it was meant to have some force behind it.. regardless, Nia stays fucking up

Seth Rollins broke cenas nose he didn't catch any heat... Nia will be all right..

Because he was WWE Champ at the time. Nia doesn't have that same luxury to fall back on. She's supposed to face Rousey at TLC for the RAW Women's title but I wouldn't be surprised if they have Nia lose to Rousey in 2-3 mins and then stop her whatever plans they had for her or Tamina.

I don’t see either Styles or Bryan missing survivor series
I guess lesnar gonna come through and attack them both

Because he was WWE Champ at the time. Nia doesn't have that same luxury to fall back on. She's supposed to face Rousey at TLC for the RAW Women's title but I wouldn't be surprised if they have Nia lose to Rousey in 2-3 mins and then stop her whatever plans they had for her or Tamina.
Nia will lose for sure but not in a squash match

Asuka would have been better

Damn you nia

Yeah for one night only match Asuka would make sense. Thing is if they did Asuka/Rousey it loses some of its purpose.

Asuka from a creative standpoint has been abused since being on SD. She lost to Charlotte at WM, she jobbed to Carmella throughout most of the Spring - early Summer, & now she's in a dead end tag team w/Naomi (which they were beat by the IIconics).

If Asuka were still undefeated then Asuka/Rousey would be really cool for SS.

Upon further review, I’m fine with Ronda vs Charlotte at survivor series. As long and Ronda vs Becky takes place at mania

Upon further review, I’m fine with Ronda vs Charlotte at survivor series. As long and Ronda vs Becky takes place at mania

Well due to Becky's injury, Charlotte/Ronda got moved up 5 months early. So instead of doing the same match at WM they could just do Rousey/Becky at WM. Either do a champion vs champion interpromotional match (non-title) or have Becky drop the title to Asuka, win the Rumble match in January, leave SD for RAW, Becky challenges Ronda for WM.

Back