Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Not only do we have too much Sasha and Bayley, now you have Asuka being involved in both title matches. Do y'all see the problem with this

Really Ro, all the females on this roster and you're ok with only 3 all up in the title situation. We complain about AEW not showcasing women but it's ok with WWE not showcasing them

We’re in a pandemic. It may not be the sexiest answer but I’m giving wwe a pass and I’ve done that with aew. I’m not gonna be pissed because of this. I’m entertained. I’m not about “let’s give everyone a chance.” Fuck that. Sasha and Bayley are very entertaining and Asuka is still being used often. I can’t be mad at that

Last edited:
We’re in a pandemic. It may not be the sexiest answer but I’m giving wwe a pass and I’ve done that with aew. I’m not gonna be pissed because of this. I’m entertained. I’m not about “let’s give everyone a chance.” Fuck that. Sasha and Bayley are very entertaining and Asuka is still being used often. I can’t be mad at that
It's more women at the PC than it is out, the pandemic isn't an excuse

still wanna see that Abyss/Taker match @ WrestleMania.

That ship has sailed man

its a damn shame they aint try to sign Abyss sooner but then again something tells me they never wanted to bring him in cause they already had they own masked monster with Kane. They could of always tweaked his character though. That Joseph Parks double personality shit used to be wild when he was on IMPACT!

That ship has sailed man

its a damn shame they aint try to sign Abyss sooner but then again something tells me they never wanted to bring him in cause they already had they own masked monster with Kane. They could of always tweaked his character though. That Joseph Parks double personality shit used to be wild when he was on IMPACT!
I think Abyss will be used in some capacity soon.... maybe he becomes Styles New enforcer next week after Styles defends tha belt against Hardy..

Last edited:
Then again...Beating Baley ends her 300+ streak as champion.

Shayna can still go after Sasha for that Raw title.
They can't afford moving Asuka from Raw, she's the only legit female they have.

I think Bayley makes a mistake and cost Sasha her title and then they have a miscommunication with each other and lose the tag titles before they have a brawl

it might be better than the wm35 match to be honest
but why can’t it work?
At Mania 35 you had a great Ppv attraction(Rousey) the best women's wrestler At the time(Charlotte)and the most popular female at the time(Becky)together in the main event.... I just believe that once a historic match is made it's hard to duplicate tha same kind of success a second time in the women's division in a no crowd environment.

Back