Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Yeah u might like the Edge match but alot of people including myself found it just a boring brawl so as long as your in for 45 mins of kicking and punching with a few spots between.
Yea that was background noise for me. Wassup with these women man? All this yelling and grunting is annoying as fuck

Yea that was really good. I bet john told vince he wouldnt wrestle without a crowd and they made that.

Not sure what the hell that was but the fire movie was dope!

the whole match was basically Bray trying to get Cena to understand that he was actually a bad guy since hes always viewed himself as the opposite

he felt like Cena held him back when he could of pushed for him to be a top guy the first time they fought at wrestlemania. So this was his story coming full circle with him trying to get Cena to right the wrong

This wwe app is fuckin goat for my nostalgia man. Any big wrestling memories i want to relive is there and since ive been watchin more wrestling interviews about the inside shit of these matches i watch it with a much more appreciation. I already see i prolly wont venture past 2001 content tho.

This wwe app is fuckin goat for my nostalgia man. Any big wrestling memories i want to relive is there and since ive been watchin more wrestling interviews about the inside shit of these matches i watch it with a much more appreciation. I already see i prolly wont venture past 2001 content tho.
Atleast catch RAW up until Edge’s victory celebration or Smackdown through King Booker

Atleast catch RAW up until Edge’s victory celebration or Smackdown through King Booker
giphy.webp

a lot of dope shit happened around 2001 even tho a lot of people were tapping out around that time

Seeing Rock and Hollywood Hogan stand face to face

Booker T and Austin brawling in the super market

Rhyno coming in and wrecking shit

Ric Flair being hired as a GM to Smackdown to compete with Vinces RAW

Big Evil Undertaker was one of the best heels of that time. He wasn't a heel that you wanted to cheer on, you actually wanted to see him get his ass kicked. Mf beat the hell out of Flair. Destroyed the Hardy Boyz and Lita.. he went after those who everybody liked at that time

a lot of dope shit happened around 2001 even tho a lot of people were tapping out around that time

Seeing Rock and Hollywood Hogan stand face to face

Booker T and Austin brawling in the super market

Rhyno coming in and wrecking shit

Ric Flair being hired as a GM to Smackdown to compete with Vinces RAW

Big Evil Undertaker was one of the best heels of that time. He wasn't a heel that you wanted to cheer on, you actually wanted to see him get his ass kicked. Mf beat the hell out of Flair. Destroyed the Hardy Boyz and Lita.. he went after those who everybody liked at that time

I liked how they turned taker heel, despite the whole Vince McMahon kiss my ass club influence. They humiliated Jim Ross in Oklahoma when taker turned on him and made him kiss vinces ass on raw

Back