Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Iigh man im bout to skim thru this wrestlemania. Whats the good shit to check?

I liked Rollins vs Owens, Undertaker vs Aj Styles
the 3 man ladder match even tho it was stupid that the titles were on the line

Charlotte vs Rhea
Edge vs Orton
Cena vs Wyatt

Taker is the reason the mania cards are always finalized at the last minute

they'll be thinking hes not gonna compete then he'll change his mind n they have to scramble to find something for him

now that they've done that cinematic match I see everyone saying that he'll just do that style going forward since its easy on him

Taker is the reason the mania cards are always finalized at the last minute

they'll be thinking hes not gonna compete then he'll change his mind n they have to scramble to find something for him

now that they've done that cinematic match I see everyone saying that he'll just do that style going forward since its easy on him
Watching it now, its kinda meh

you really gonna be like what the fuck when you see that Cena/Wyatt joint then, shits different
Thats honestly the match i wanna see. Everybody kept talkin bout it. I cant rock with this new era of wrestling tho. Im just here to be nostalgic about the attitude era.

Thats honestly the match i wanna see. Everybody kept talkin bout it. I cant rock with this new era of wrestling tho. Im just here to be nostalgic about the attitude era.

theres a lot of stuff that you wont understand unless you know about Cenas career and how people viewed him over the years but theres some throwbacks in there that you will recognize.

theres videos of people breaking it down all over the internet too

theres a lot of stuff that you wont understand unless you know about Cenas career and how people viewed him over the years but theres some throwbacks in there that you will recognize.

theres videos of people breaking it down all over the internet too
Yea i actually never seen a john Cena match

Yeah u might like the Edge match but alot of people including myself found it just a boring brawl so as long as your in for 45 mins of kicking and punching with a few spots between.

Esde was crying about as long as Bret liked it then all the negative reviews dont matter so take it for what its worth.

The real match of the weekend was Rollins vs KO.

Back