Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Tonight’s WWE SmackDown, WWE 205 Live tapings and WWE Mixed Match Challenge will take place from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana.

SmackDown will feature two World Cup qualifying matches with Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe and Big Show vs. Randy Orton, plus Charlotte Flair vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and Flair will win the title if Becky is disqualified. SmackDown will also feature MizTV with Daniel Bryan and WWE Champion AJ Styles.

Tonight’s MMC episode will feature Finn Balor and Bayley vs. Ember Moon and Braun Strowman plus Carmella and R-Truth vs. Styles and Flair. 205 Live will feature new WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s blue brand show:

* Lynch vs. Flair – SmackDown Women’s Title Rematch (If Becky gets DQ’ed, she loses the title)

* Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe to battle in World Cup Qualifying Match

* Big Show returns to collide with Randy Orton in WWE World Cup Qualifying Match

* WWE Champion AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan to appear on “Miz TV”

Austin and HHH and known for shit they did on Raw, not smackdown. I see where ur coming from but those 15 people probably did more for smackdown than Austin/HHH did

Tonight’s WWE SmackDown 1000, WWE Mixed Match Challenge and WWE 205 Live tapings will take place from the Capital One Arena in Washington, DC.

WWE has announced two World Cup qualifiers for tonight’s 1,000th episode of SmackDown – the returning Rey Mysterio vs. WWE United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura plus Rusev vs. The Miz. There will also be several special appearances tonight – The Undertaker and Kane, Evolution reunites (Batista, Triple H, Randy Orton, WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair), WWE Hall of Famer Edge, WWE Hall of Famer Teddy Long, Michelle McCool, Torrie Wilson and others.

Tonight’s MMC episode will feature Rusev and Lana vs. The Miz and Asuka plus Natalya and Bobby Roode vs. Bobby Lashley and Mickie James. The 205 Live tapings will feature Drew Gulak vs. Akira Tozawa.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s SmackDown 1000 episode:

* Rey Mysterio to face Shinsuke Nakamura in a WWE World Cup Qualifying Match at SmackDown 1000

* The Undertaker comes to SmackDown 1000

* Evolution reunites: Triple H, Batista, Randy Orton & Ric Flair to appear at SmackDown 1000

* Rusev takes on The Miz in a WWE World Cup Qualifying Match

He suppose to be for evolution unless he backed out but he wanted to be there last i read he was complaining about not even being invited

Is anybody really hyped for tonight’s episode? I’m hype because smackdown is so much better than raw but I’m not that excited for episode 1000

Is anybody really hyped for tonight’s episode? I’m hype because smackdown is so much better than raw but I’m not that excited for episode 1000

Same here

excited that its smackdown but thats about it then again idk what all they got planned hopefully they do something with Orton where he attacks somebody in evolution since he a psycho again now

Back