Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Hell...I thought SSD was suppose to be a glorified house show? At least that's what it started out as. Saudi prince was requesting for matches that had HHH, Taker, DX vs Taker/Kane etc. Remember the Saudi prince requested a wrestler (I forgot which one) to be on the show, but the wrestler passed a few years ago? Lol.

yea bruh, dude requested a match between Undertaker and Yokazuna last year i believe

and at the one right before this one he had requested Eddie Guerrero, Macho man and the Big Bossman

reigns did not win the rumble, didn't win a #1 contender's match...yet somehow he is in one of the main events of wrestlemania? Questioning that is dumb? Questioning how that devalues winning the rumble is dumb?

I did not use vulgarities with you nor call you out of your name. I showed you that respect, so I ask you do the same.

Please explain how this doesn't devalue winning the rumble when someone can NOT win the rumble, can NOT win a #1 contender's match, yet still goes to the main event of mania? How does that make logical sense?

Well you did get smart with me when I tried to explain to you how the process goes. So in return, I'm going to say this: If you get to talking smart shit to me, I'm going to give you a smart ass response back...

Also, your comprehension skills are seriously lacking b/c I don't get how you couldn't understand a very simple concept.

F.Y.I.: Next time you get smart w/me, I'm just gone throw up the block function and keep it moving. I don't have no problems when I'm on here and I'm a going to keep it that way.

yea bruh, dude requested a match between Undertaker and Yokazuna last year i believe

and at the one right before this one he had requested Eddie Guerrero, Macho man and the Big Bossman

GEE-ZUS!

They need to send this dude a list of the current roster b4 they plan the next one. And if he wants a throwback wrestler...then send him a list of those wrestlers that's still alive.

The winner of the RR has always had a choice to decide which title they wanna go after. So if they chose to go after the Raw title, then the EC was set up to decide a #1 contender for the SD title. And vice versa.

What's throwing everyone off is SSD and Golsberg winning the title there. That threw a monkey wrench on how it use to be. Then add not having an EC for the SD men's division...you get what we got Friday nite.

Let's say SSD never happens, or Fiend retains the belt. Cool. They would had to have an EC for SD to decide who would face Fiend at WM right? Only problem wit that...which someone mention earlier...Reigns winning anyway.

Imo...SSD throws everything off. They should never schedule it b/t RR and WM. It fuccs up the process.
That sounds like WWE not planning properly. We've acknowledged that. My problem is "What has Roman Reigns done to be the #1 contender for Mania?" he did not win the rumble, he didn't win a #1 contender's match either. All he did was beat Corbin at SSD. So that is WWE telling me that beating Corbin@ SSD= Winning the Royal Rumble.

Well you did get smart with me when I tried to explain to you how the process goes. So in return, I'm going to say this: If you get to talking smart shit to me, I'm going to give you a smart ass response back...

Also, your comprehension skills are seriously lacking b/c I don't get how you couldn't understand a very simple concept.

F.Y.I.: Next time you get smart w/me, I'm just gone throw up the block function and keep it moving. I don't have no problems when I'm on here and I'm a going to keep it that way.
Okay can you tell me how logical it is that Reigns did not win the Rumble or a #1 contender match yet still is in a championship match at Mania? What did he do to earn that spot? How does that make logical sense? Please explain it to me when even Shayna Baszler gotta go in the chamber to earn her shot? To me it sounds like WWE illogical booking, but obviously I am a crazy person and you guys have the answers sway

This is why WWE don't respect the audience. Some fans will defend and justify garbage all day. Just admit that Reigns did nothing to earn the shot besides be himself and this is WWE pushing the Roman Agenda down our throats once again. That's literally all it is

Okay can you tell me how logical it is that Reigns did not win the Rumble or a #1 contender match yet still is in a championship match at Mania? What did he do to earn that spot? How does that make logical sense? Please explain it to me when even Shayna Baszler gotta go in the chamber to earn her shot? To me it sounds like WWE illogical booking, but obviously I am a crazy person and you guys have the answers sway

Either YOU missed my post earlier or didn't comprehend what I said. This is my LAST time explaining this either you get it or you don't...

Drew McIntyre won the Rumble match this year and is challenging Lesnar for the WWE Title.

Because a few prior there was a leaked advertisement of a Smackdown Elimination Chamber match with Reigns/Strowman/Corbin/ and a few other guys being made as a #1 contenders match. I don't know how much wrestling you watch on a weekly basis, but if they would have done that match it probably would have gotten shitted on for being very predictable in having Reigns win it. So creative/Vince may have thought it's smart to throw out the match altogether and use a different match for the SD EC match.

There you go ^^^

Either YOU missed my post earlier or didn't comprehend what I said. This is my LAST time explaining this either you get it or you don't...

There you go ^^^
So WWE not planning properly and pushing the Roman agenda onto us...like I just said? Beating Baron Corbin=Winning the Royal Rumble

I mean my recollection s bad, but what did Charlotte do last year to earn her title shot against Asuka?

I mean my recollection s bad, but what did Charlotte do last year to earn her title shot against Asuka?

Nothing. I just remember seeing it that day that Asuka was defending her title vs Charlotte on smackdown (free tv) and I knew Asuka was losing it smfh

Cena vs The Fiend would be a lot more interesting if bray still had the title

just saying...

I dont even care that he lost anymore but i DO agree that it would of been interesting since Cena so close to breaking Flairs record.. i still think they saving that shit for Cena/Orton if they do plan on letting it be broken since Orton is the closest to tie Cena and Flair.

theres also the chance that nobody is gonna break that shit anytime soon despite them being so close

Cena vs The Fiend would be a lot more interesting if bray still had the title

just saying...
Even though Cena has said he doesn't want to break Flair's record just the unpredictability of potential Super Cena antics would have made it more interesting. Plus with the stakes and Bray being able to redeem himself from WM 30... whew.

Goldberg and Reigns didn't need the title at all. Also why is The Fiend pointing to the WM logo like everyone else? Lol Bray got sold out due to WWE's horrible planning and the Roman agenda.

All that work creating a character and reinventing himself just to lose to 53 yr old Bill Goldberg. Bray would have benefited from a show like Lucha Underground still being up and running.

Nothing. I just remember seeing it that day that Asuka was defending her title vs Charlotte on smackdown (free tv) and I knew Asuka was losing it smfh

They didn't even have to do the match. They should've just had Auska walk to the ring, and just hand Charlotte the title. B/c that's pretty much what she did.

Now the flip side to that...that 3-way feud leading up to WM b/t Becky/Charlotte/Rhonda was gold. Especially that brawl towards the end of Raw...

6deb58b79bd1d909de337bc8bc8ceda3.gif tumblr_ppbbeyBp6h1xekvc9o1_640.gif c1fc8d8f387d2049-600x338.gif

...by far probably one of the best Raw segments. Lol!

They didn't even have to do the match. They should've just had Auska walk to the ring, and just hand Charlotte the title. B/c that's pretty much what she did.

Now the flip side to that...that 3-way feud leading up to WM b/t Becky/Charlotte/Rhonda was gold. Especially that brawl towards the end of Raw...

View attachment 240549View attachment 240550View attachment 240551

...by far probably one of the best Raw segments. Lol!

better than the actual match

giphy.gif

Nah. Once again justifying garbage. So Fiend and Cena couldn't be for the title? How did giving the Fiend an L from a suplex benefit him? The mystique is gone.

The Roman agenda being pushed like I been saying all along in this thread? The shilling for WWE is ridiculous. Vince got folks brainwashed

Back