Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Big E got new intro?? Or was that an old one?

Why I feel that Roman gonna walk out of the match and leave Jey to get his ass kicked

Wale was suppose to do Kofi's intro the nite he won the title at WM. But Vince scrapped it b/c wanted him to keep the New Day one.

im happy they let him rock w/ E

maybe he'll get to do one for Kof & Woods over on RAW

The Forgotten Sons minus the trump supporter one

wow, dont tell me Corbin bout to replace that nigga and become a forgtten son? either that or they just his lackeys like everybody else that they pair him with...

they really got this thing where they love putting Corbin in 3 men groups tht dont do shit but job

The Forgotten Sons minus the trump supporter one

wow, dont tell me Corbin bout to replace that nigga and become a forgtten son? either that or they just his lackeys like everybody else that they pair him with...

they really got this thing where they love putting Corbin in 3 men groups tht dont do shit but job
They should have kept that gimmick but just kicked the other dude out

Reactions: TonyDubbz
I fuck w/ Street Profits but they should really let Reigns and Jey fuck them up sometime in the near future. Not in a match or anything but just to get them more heat.

Same w/ Otis. If I was booking this shit tonight then I would of had them ambush Otis backstage b4 the match. Beat his ass and leave him a bloody mess. Then cut a promo saying that his blood was on Owens hands.

u gotta go for them lovable faces man, thats where the real heat is