Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Legadooooooo!!!

I dont like Zelina trying to be the voice of the group tho cause Santos is pretty good on the mic and he was a dope leader on NXT. She is a good addition tho if they gonna be letting her wrestle

I aint expecting a Bray appearance on Saturday but im thinking theyll do a segment revealing him and whatever he gonna be doing with his character when he touch down

When I saw hit row, I decided to finish up watching werewolf by night.... Then I come back to HHH forcing shotzi again ..... They gotta kill this momentum.... Bring back Sasha and Nae immediately

I got a feeling Sheamus gonna get the W tonight

The way they talking making it seem like he might but i dont know.. its gonna be interesting to see what they do because if WALTER does drop it then that means they aint gonna book him as strong as he was on NXT but if he holds onto it then he could have a crazy reign just like he did down there.

I wouldnt be mad if Sheamus did go over either but they better have something lined up for WALTER if he does drop it.

If this strap match isn't as brutal as the Cody-MJF strap match, I'm gonna be very disappointed

The way they talking making it seem like he might but i dont know.. its gonna be interesting to see what they do because if WALTER does drop it then that means they aint gonna book him as strong as he was on NXT but if he holds onto it then he could have a crazy reign just like he did down there.

I wouldnt be mad if Sheamus did go over either but they better have something lined up for WALTER if he does drop it.

Truthfully you can keep this feud going for awhile nobody gonna get tired of it. Have them feud over the IC title for a bit

the-usos.gif

• Goat
Reactions: PhenomTheMac