Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

thank god Cena took Finns spot

we can revisit Roman/Balor later on

let him get big match John up outta here first

Reginald vs Ricochet is a match I never would of thought about but that would be interesting asf, they both some flippy
anti gravity ass mfs. They could probably put on a match like Ricochet and Osprey.

thank god Cena took Finns spot

we can revisit Roman/Balor later on

let him get big match John up outta here first
Yeah nobody believed Cena was not going to get that match. I can tell they trying come up with a quick run for the Cena and Roman stuff as it doesn't seem this feud was planned out properly. Balor vs Roman should take us thru Suvivor Series and maybe the Rumble.

Yeah nobody believed Cena was not going to get that match. I can tell they trying come up with a quick run for the Cena and Roman stuff as it doesn't seem this feud was planned out properly. Balor vs Roman should take us thru Suvivor Series and maybe the Rumble.

yea Cena just back to promote his movie and do the job against Reigns. I hope they do run with Finn/Reigns afterwards. they could be set for a few months if they go that route

Reactions: OGDirtyD
Dubbz when you said Corbin going get fan support for people feeling bad for him and I was like that's aint no way that going work. Last week I was like hmm maybe it's happening with thr whole KO thing then when Corbin attacked Balor I was like well shit that went out the window ain't no way in hell he going baby face. Lol I thought Roman had paid him to take out Balor but when he was about to sign the paper to face Roman out of desperation, I liked that touch. He so I need of money and position he tried putting himself in the match to get a pay day. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyDubbz
yea Cena just back to promote his movie and do the job against Reigns. I hope they do run with Finn/Reigns afterwards. they could be set for a few months if they go that route
Fully invested in that too so I hope so. NXT Finn vs Tribal Chief Roman is money.

Reactions: TonyDubbz
Dubbz when you said Corbin going get fan support for people feeling bad for him and I was like that's aint no way that going work. Last week I was like hmm maybe it's happening with thr whole KO thing then when Corbin attacked Balor I was like well shit that went out the window ain't no way in hell he going baby face. Lol I thought Roman had paid him to take out Balor but when he was about to sign the paper to face Roman out of desperation, I liked that touch. He so I need of money and position he tried putting himself in the match to get a pay day. Good stuff.

Hell yea, I just knew they were about to pull the trigger on a face turn but i guess not. I like where they taking things with his character though, this shit is already way better than King Corbin and that Constable corbin shit

so basically he’s the rock lol cena turned into the same person he criticized

Lol not mad at cena at all. Been with the company for like 15 years before taking time away for Hollywood and he’s even performing in dark matches. He can come and go as he pleases as far as I’m concerned

Lol not mad at cena at all. Been with the company for like 15 years before taking time away for Hollywood and he’s even performing in dark matches. He can come and go as he pleases as far as I’m concerned

i agree
it just shows how shortsighted his critique was a decade ago

Reactions: BountyHunterRo