Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/14

Pat is such a blessing to the SD announce team. Lol!!

Nak gets the belt. AC can go after the SD title when Big E wins it. Reignite the beef

Pat is such a blessing to the SD announce team. Lol!!

Nak gets the belt. AC can go after the SD title when Big E wins it. Reignite the beef
I think E gonna cash in on Lashley

Edge will be Universal champ for a couple months in the fall then Roman will win it back for his match with Rocky at Mania

I think E gonna cash in on Lashley

Edge will be Universal champ for a couple months in the fall then Roman will win it back for his match with Rocky at Mania

edge?

but i’m certain roman isn’t losing the title until after he breaks punk’s 434 day title reign. he should surpass punk in november

edge?

but i’m certain roman isn’t losing the title until after he breaks punk’s 434 day title reign. he should surpass punk in november
Yeah

it feels like the story they are telling with Edge in particular is for him to win the title at some point…the ultimate “comeback story” if you will. He wont have a long reign might just be for a month and Roman takes the strap back at the next ppv.

Imo the story they are telling with Roman works better if he is the champ when he faces Rocky at Mania

That match can still happen with him not being the champ and the story still works and makes sense…i would just prefer him being the champ…

would also be dope if this was the match where Rock officially retires. And he really pass the family torch to Reigns

as far as breaking punks record..

If they want that

Cena - Summerslam
Balor - Sept PPV
Rollins - Oct PPV
Edge - Survivor Series

They could set the ppv after the 434th day

Roman breaks record then drops title to Edge

then he wins it back at the Rumble and the build to Mania begins

We can't keep having old heads coming back taking title matches from the talent that be busting their ass all year long. If they do Rock vs Roman it don't have to be for the title.

We can't keep having old heads coming back taking title matches from the talent that be busting their ass all year long. If they do Rock vs Roman it don't have to be for the title.

That’s why I don’t want Roman as champion if he does face rock at mania. Hell, rock will be 50 (!) in may. There’s no way he sticks around and defends the title regularly so why have him face Roman with Roman still as champion?

I hope they don't have Big E sneak attack Roman to win the title. Have him cash in where he pick a time and place like RVD did. These sneaky fluke mitb wins are getting old.

I hope they don't have Big E sneak attack Roman to win the title. Have him cash in where he pick a time and place like RVD did. These sneaky fluke mitb wins are getting old.

MITB as a whole is played out. It should have never been made into a PPV. It’s as watered down as the TLC and HIAC ppvs

I still like MITB whenever a fresh face wins it. Its just that it's always some bullshit behind it. Like the winner loses it or they cash in and lose.

I think if Big E cash in it will be another RVD type set up

That’s why I don’t want Roman as champion if he does face rock at mania. Hell, rock will be 50 (!) in may. There’s no way he sticks around and defends the title regularly so why have him face Roman with Roman still as champion?
The story and moment would still work with or without championship stakes. Im just old school in the belief that a non championship match SHOULD NOT main event (close the show) over a championship one PERIOD.

And a Riegns/Rock match is closing the show belt or not.

so IMO it works best if Reigns is champ.

I'm sorry...I see yall keep mentioning Rock facing Roman. But has anything been confirmed?? Or is this wishful thinking?

B/c honestly...I'm not tryin to see that. I'm not tryin to see Rock win the title, only to hold it temporarily.

I'm sorry...I see yall keep mentioning Rock facing Roman. But has anything been confirmed?? Or is this wishful thinking?

B/c honestly...I'm not tryin to see that. I'm not tryin to see Rock win the title, only to hold it temporarily.

they been teasing it here and there so it feels like its only a matter of time

Rock congratulated Reigns on winning/defending the title a lil while back and Reigns responded w/ some cocky shit about how he was taking care of the family

then they brought up Reigns to Rock in an interview and Heyman and Reigns reacted to it talking shit.

I feel like they definitely gone bring him back to humble Reigns before the year is over.

Shit, they dont even gotta put the title on the line

Back