Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread- 6/21

I'm sorry...I see yall keep mentioning Rock facing Roman. But has anything been confirmed?? Or is this wishful thinking?

B/c honestly...I'm not tryin to see that. I'm not tryin to see Rock win the title, only to hold it temporarily.
Lol bro Rock wouldn't win the title. He would put over Roman. Wrestling 101 It writes itself. This ain't going to be CM Punk and Rock at the Rumble and it gives Reigns the mega match his career needs. It would be a one off match and Rock goes on his way and Reigns brags and boom Big E cashes in. Last part is wishful thinking lol but just saying.

Rocky passes the torch… but is it necessary? Does Roman NEED the co-sign of the match?

Roman don't need the co-sign. He's already established. Top of the WWE food chain.

Cena did son him by calling him "kid" tho. Lol.

Rocky passes the torch… but is it necessary? Does Roman NEED the co-sign of the match?

It wasn’t necessary when he did it with cena at mania 29 and it really isn’t needed now, though I do wanna see rock and Roman fight eventually

Lets be real man, they'd be crazy not to do it..

It's a big money match/feud whenever they do decide to pull the trigger on it and it's already drawn a lot of interest from people.

As far as Reigns needing the rub from the match? Nah he dont need it but why not give it to him and add to his star? The more fan favorites/legends that he beats the better.

Not just for him but hopefully for the person who finally ends his run too.

But why wouldn't they? Lol it's legit a big match people want to see and that can actually be possible. Some stuff just overwrites if they really "need" to do it, but of course they do because it a huge Mania match.

Idk maybe to me wrestling has always been about booking the biggest matches you can at the showcase event of the year. Roman Reigns vs Apollo Crews, Big E, or whatever else name people are throwing out is what's not needed ASAP, they got time to do that later down the line but Rock and Roman makes 1000% sense with the way the Roman story is going.

You can't pass the torch when you haven't held it in over 15 years. Cena passing the torch to Roman.

its not the same torch when it comes to those two

the "torch" for them is just Reigns wanting to be acknowledged as the head of their family, he just wants the recognition

thats your story right there, just a straight up family feud

Not home to watch live yet but yo..

Edge promo game been crazy during this feud.

What's the end game with this Baron Corbin thing, looked like he was turning face a few weeks ago but they killed that after he attacked Balor and now he stole the MITB

Dubbz was.on to something about making fans feel bad for him then they went and straight fucked that up.

yea, i dont know how you fumble that but then again nothing is impossible when it comes to their trash creative

Back