Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Idk, it looks like they going with the angle of Bayley being afraid of Naomi. Idk where Sasha Banks is with her ankle "injury" but it might be Naomi and Bayley at Mania...but this is the E' so who knows.

Idk, it looks like they going with the angle of Bayley being afraid of Naomi. Idk where Sasha Banks is with her ankle "injury" but it might be Naomi and Bayley at Mania...but this is the E' so who knows.
Horrible if so.

We still months out so i could see Naomi vs Bayley at elimination chamber maybe

i think they might be going for Sasha vs Bayley at mania if Sashas ass can stay healthy

Smackdown continues the trash on trash booking. Mfs in the house on a friday night and suppose to entertain this kids show.

Just reminds me I need to get out the house more on fridays.

Reactions: BountyHunterRo
They gotta turn Sasha face when she cone back, I don't take any of those other smackdown chicks seriously

I feel like Tucker bout to fuck over Otis tonight and then slob down Mandy in the middle of the ring while standing over him

Heavy Machinery really aint been doing much as a team lately and Otis is over asf by hismelf. He don't need Tucker anymore. Hes a comedy act that people actually like