Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/14

Yeah I could see him winning MITB this year it's very possible but I still see him getting a run with the U.S. Title. Who knows... He probably wins MITB then beats Logan Paul for the U.S. strap at SS. Then I can see someone like Santos Escobar beating L.A. Knight for it.
Idk if I wanna put Knight in that spot for MITB
I rather see them use the MITB to build Santos or Andrade Or

Fuckin Montez Ford

Idk if I wanna put Knight in that spot for MITB
I rather see them use the MITB to build Santos or Andrade Or

Fuckin Montez Ford
Nah. Give it to L.A. Knight and either cash the briefcase in around Survivor Series or WM. Santos can win the U.S. Title off L.A. Knight and that would be a real big win (or two if they do Rey/Santos at WM).

Idk if I could take Montez as a serious character or main eventer. He definitely can go in the ring though.

Montez the one who needs a run with a IC or US title more than LA Knight. Gotta find a good way to break up The Pride first.

Montez the one who needs a run with a IC or US title more than LA Knight. Gotta find a good way to break up The Pride first.
Well HHH got to get him away from Dawkins & Lashley that group they got isn't working. A Montez solo run is gone take some time to build up.

Nah. Give it to L.A. Knight and either cash the briefcase in around Survivor Series or WM. Santos can win the U.S. Title off L.A. Knight and that would be a real big win (or two if they do Rey/Santos at WM).

Idk if I could take Montez as a serious character or main eventer. He definitely can go in the ring though.

Karrion Kross basically said Tez should ditch Bobby and Dawk in a digital promo last week. Idk if that was supposed to be a seed planted for Tez to break up from them in the future but thats why I mentioned him.

So they are doing a full on tourney to determine the teams for the ladder match
So maybe we do get Imperium in another set of qualifier matches

Oh shittt so they really did all post that shit???

i thought that shit was fake the other day! lmao

Back