Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/10

I gotta agree tho...that US Title need a revamp. Hell...I keep forgetting AJ is the champ. Shyt has lil meaning nowadays.

I always have to google to see who has that shit. I mean he defends it but theres never no actual feud for it. Its just open challenges. Plus AJ is bigger than that strap so that doesn't really help either

It's kind of refreshing to watch other promotions and not having the head ache of keeping up with 3 different rosters(under the same company)that all have the same level belts. WWE watered down the meaning of a championship in all categories. Almost embarrassing having people over and having to explain it.

Last edited:
I saw this earlier &... it’s a nice belt. It shouldn’t be the IC title tho. They just needed to change that strap back to black & make the blue more dark like the 90’s belt. This new belt should of been the damn Universal title. There’s a lot of shit I miss about wrestling & one of em is title belts that didn’t look like shit.

If the Usos are cleared to return from rehab or w/e now would be the perfect time to bring them back with Reigns mentioning family and shit.

I feel like they gonna drag this shit out tho only to use Gable and Mustafa.

Did he just tease the Fiend getting his own title? or was that just part of the graphic

thats exactly what it is but i hope this aint the look they going for, please let this just be a teaser

lmao yo

Bray on some other shit. I wonder what goes through his mind when he comes up with these segments

EKlhQFsXYAIXVWs

Smart move making it into merchandise cause it was just announced today that hes new the best seller in the company.

Shit still ugly tho

Last edited:
Bray brings back old Balor, Seth and now DB.. or should I say Bryan Danielson..

lmao man they so mad that it wont Liv Morgan but they dont get the bigger picture..

Daniel Bryan is likely the "new face" that he was talking about and if thats true then next week he'll be part of Brays fun house and likely be an ally to the Fiend. Who would want a Liv/Bray alliance over a DB/Bray alliance?

I could even see him backing Bryan in a re-newed feud with the Miz just so he can get to Miz.

Back