Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Im excited for Sunday mostly cause of the Wyatt/Miz shit. I'm curious to see if Daniel shows back up as part of the fun house

I'm lookin forward to that womens tag title match

Fiend vs Miz got my attention

New Day vs The MAGA...I mean The Revial

Miz must have some pull in the E. Got his daughter on the program and doing a little acting in the angle

it’s clear wwe values miz as a talent
dude is pretty versatile and can fit in any role

if they want a credible third wheel to help push a feud
or if they want a talent to make media appearances and act as a great ambassador for their company
or if they need someone to act in their shitty movies
or if they want to put a title on an established veteran so he can ultimately put a guy over

Miz is their guy

Do Miz and Daniel actually dislike each other irl?

I dont think they hate eachother foreal. Their story is a good example of long term story telling tho which is something wwe drops the ball with. They usually act like certain shit never happened but I like the fact that they've been acknowledging Miz and Daniel not liking each other.

That shit dates all the way back to the old NXT days before it was a wrestling show. It was more like a gameshow/contest and Daniel was on there as a rookie with Miz as his coach. Miz hated him and treated him like trash so they've had "beef" ever since.

Man, the miz is a c+ player. I don't care about this fued
Same, just another blah match until they get back to Bryan. Miz is a good talker and like somebody said a good company guy to have for promo and what not but Miz still trash in the ring. Feel like this match will be the shitter cus it ain't like Bray is carrying anybody in a match and Miz is cringy as a face so idc for the story they are selling.

I'm already bracing myself for the return of Nitro and Miz.

Back