Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

don’t mind Brock vs Roman but they’re gonna have to get in their bag for this one..no bs…let’s really get it in this one.
Like they did the past 30 times in main events. How much can be in that bag. They are just going to throw together a quick match.

They are like 0- 28-2 in having good matches.

Reigns going over Last man standing needs to be the end of it

matter fact I hope Heyman lures Brock into accepting that stip the same way he did Riddle

Yeah Roman cant be acting sensitive this time around either. Homie bruised him arm and was ready to tap out early. At WrestleMania at that.

Like Cody says, Do The Work.

Yeah Roman cant be acting sensitive this time around either. Homie bruised him arm and was ready to tap out early. At WrestleMania at that.

Like Cody says, Do The Work.
its-a-work-professional-wrestler-tristin-hfzBHtvC4e1.1400x1400.jpg

Yea, they said after that was reported that his arm won't even hurt. the match was just planned to have an abrupt ending for some stupid reason

Yea, they said after that was reported that his arm won't even hurt. the match was just planned to have an abrupt ending for some stupid reason
One of the most uneventful main event matches let alone unification title endings. I wonder if Roman legit called it to be shortened because he thought it was broke or something and they tried covering it as "it was planned" after he realized it wasnt serious.

One of the most uneventful main event matches let alone unification title endings. I wonder if Roman legit called it to be shortened because he thought it was broke or something and they tried covering it as "it was planned" after he realized it wasnt serious.

Idk but its easier to believe that it was just a bad rumor that got out cause I don't see him throwing in the towel at an event like mania unless it was real bad

Back