Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

So you acting like they weren't main event players during that time

I’m not even gonna entertain this especially Ken Shamrock. When was Ken Shamrock ever in the main event picture? Go ahead i’ll wait maybe by the time you can answer that you’ll get your wish and Roman will be dethroned

• Haha
Reactions: PhenomTheMac
Yeah Kenny is a bridge too far.

I mean he technically did main event a PPV during the Attitude Era......but nah man we gotta have standards lol

Shamrock never won the title but he was in the mix. Y'all just don't remember.
Cmon don't die on this hill lol. Shamrock was strictly a mid-carder. They probably could have done more with him but he was a few years too early to really get on like that. Had he been around during the Smackdown 6 era, he coulda done damage with them and Brock.

I’m not even gonna entertain this especially Ken Shamrock. When was Ken Shamrock ever in the main event picture? Go ahead i’ll wait maybe by the time you can answer that you’ll get your wish and Roman will be dethroned
He had feuds against Shawn Michaels and the rock in the main event. Just because he was never wwe champ doesn't mean he wasn't a main event player

I get how you can front on Show (I put him last for a reason) but you is trippin if you don't recongnize Foley.

First feud for Austin after the title? Foley. First feud for Rock after the title? Foley. First feud for Hunter? You guessed it Foley. Not to mention what he did for a Taker at KotR leading up to that years Summerslam. Rock and Sock also humanized the Rock which helped him in 2000 when he went uberface.

Like nah not Mick, you remove him and a lot of guys are a lot less over than they ended up becoming.

I’ll give you Foley but that’s a hard pass on Big Show Nigga wasn’t never a serious main event player. Glorified Enhancement for the real main event stars

My nigga being in ME and being the top stars are two different things

like I said its levels b
We not talking about super stars, you said only triple h was a main event player with rock and Austin and you're wrong

Even if you take Shamrock out it's still 6 or 7 other dudes that was main event players. Shame on whoever said Mick Foley wasn't a main event talent

And again

we all know its levels to this shit

being a ME talent and a top guy are two different things

ME talents - E, Lashley, Rollins, AJ, Edge, Riddle, Orton

Top Guys - Reigns and Lesnar

LEVELS

Ill say Foley def was a top star in the AE. Always in the mix with all those guys, got the world title, and did high rating segments night in and night out.

Slick miss that old 98-2000 Foley.

Reactions: IceManKamReturns
Okay.

Big 4 Main Eventers - Austin, Rock, HHH, Taker, Foley

B-Show Main Eventers - Angle, Jericho, Benoit, Kane, Show

Fair? That's still a deep roster.

• Goat
Reactions: BDP™️
I can't put Hunter as a top guy by what you're going by, HHH never reached that level no matter how long he politicked himself to carry the title.