Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Just now catching up on SD

lol I like that Shinsuke coronation..

It looks like Corbin is bout to get that much needed repackage too.

I doubt its where we're heading.. but damn I'd be happy if he went back to being the lone wolf.

whatever it is tho, I hope it leads to a face turn. everybody soured on him a long time ago as a heel so its time

they gotta find somethin for Apollo to get into now tho before he slips back into irrelevancy..

Just now catching up on SD

lol I like that Shinsuke coronation..

It looks like Corbin is bout to get that much needed repackage too.

I doubt its where we're heading.. but damn I'd be happy if he went back to being the lone wolf.

whatever it is tho, I hope it leads to a face turn. everybody soured on him a long time ago as a heel so its time

He was over with that lone wolf gimmick. They fucked up making him an authority figure, that killed him and then they blamed him for how trash Raw was, dude been dead in the water ever since

He was over with that lone wolf gimmick. They fucked up making him an authority figure, that killed him and then they blamed him for how trash Raw was, dude been dead in the water ever since
That boy was not over with no lone wolf gimmick lmao he was just your average NXT wrestler down there nothing about that gimmick was remotely over even when he moved to the main roster.

Baron should just be used as a heel jobber. There really is nothing on that plate worth digging for when there is other guys on the roster who got zero push and way more talented.

Last edited:
Good episode of smackdown

Like y’all said the LMS match between zayn and KO was really good

Shocked to see Zelina Vega back in wwe

I’m really liking the Chad Gable/Otis pairing. Nice to see Otis being very serious now

Curious about this happy baron corbin that’s supposed to be coming soon

kin of refreshing that Roman wasn’t on this episode

romans ducking the fade from a 50 year old white man with a bad neck and meth beard. is this your tribal chief?

bianca is so damn fine. good lord

speaking of fine, zelina’s fine ass™ is back. not sure what that means for her husband but it’s good seeing her

zayn took three power bombs back to back to back through tables and ring aprons. he should be off tv for weeks, which means he’ll be back on tv next week

owens deserves another world title reign

good episode of smackdown tonight

Back