Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

man wwe petty af. they cut out the part where moxley cashed in his MITB briefcase on seth and won the championship

this was uploaded years ago and i’m shocked they didn’t take it down

one of the last times i marked out over a title change

man wwe petty af. they cut out the part where moxley cashed in his MITB briefcase on seth and won the championship

this was uploaded years ago and i’m shocked they didn’t take it down

one of the last times i marked out over a title change

That boy Moxley. Glad he has moved on from such horrible shit in WWE. Beside Roman he has been the best champion in the past year and half.

I fux w Corbin. I don't ever remember a time where Corbin was getting a reaction (good or bad) as the lone wolf. I think he's comparable to MJF as a heel but works within a different set of parameters. Always in character in life and the net

peopled loved the End of Days finisher and they still do

i dont think anybody ever kicked out of it unless i missed it recently but thats what he should of been built around

the difference between King Corbin and the lone wolf character is he aint get as much time to show off the Lone wolf gimmick as he did King Corbin

nobody hated him as the lone wolf but he was mostly in the background as that character and not getting as much tv time but now that people more familiar with him it'd be a perfect time to switch him back.

I see Otis been studying Big Van Vader…he the baby mastodon

dont be surprised if he pulls off a moonsault soon

• Ether
Reactions: IP360

Damn.

Don't bring Sasha back yet!!! Wait until the 1st live SD show!

Reactions: RodyRod
Hate to say it but this is a good thing for me. The Bianca feud was just not working to me at all.

Gives her time to refresh.

WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Natalya and Tamina are currently scheduled to face WWE NXT stars Tegan Nox and Shotzi Blackheart on tonight's edition of Friday Night Smackdown, PWinsider has learned.

Whether this means the NXT talents are planned to be called up to the main roster remains to be seen. They have each worked dark matches before recent main roster TV broadcasts.

Props to E showing Bayley love wit the shirt