Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Roman has been more entertaining. Smackdown has been the better show. There’s no one on the smackdown roster that deserves the title right now.
That's the issue, there's no reason to care about dude since he's only beating bums and washed up guys. This has ran it's course as far as I'm concerned

I need something new, we've had the same thing for over a year. Y'all tired of Drew but Roman doing the same exact thing
But Roman’s storyline is intriguing AF. They’ve only scratched the surface of the Tribal Chief. They’re yet to involve the women (Nia, Naomi, and/or Tamina), who’s the real tribal chief Roman/Rock story (side note: if Afa and Sika come out when Rock makes his 1st appearance and take the Lei off Roman and put it on Rock to start the program, that’d be GOAT), Jimmy vs Main Event Jey for the right-hand honors, Paul E’s loyalty if Brock faces Roman

Needless to say this story has so many legs and they need the strap on Roman to keep it’s importance

Bruh ain't no point in explaining why the Roman storyline is bigger and better then Drew's and nowhere not the same. Mfs just hate Roman that shit is so played out in 2021.

Great stories are being told here and honestly this should be a years worth of story. If you are not entertained I'm pretty sure your just bored with wrestling in general. WWE is dropping something really dope that will he talked about years from now with this run and if John Cena ends up getting slayed in it it will be that much bigger and memorable.

Last edited:
If anything there is to be not happy about is how Jimmy weak ass super kick was used as a finisher when everybody else on the card kicking out at 1 lol and even worse used it on Ziggler to win who has been trying to rip Shawn's kick since his singles debut.

I need something new, we've had the same thing for over a year. Y'all tired of Drew but Roman doing the same exact thing

tenor.gif

Can't even compare the two. Bruh we haven't had a Roman solo heel b4. He was a face and fans still booed him.

So when he came back as a TRUE heel, he finally embraced it...and DELIVERED. From the feud wit Jey...their promos...his other feuds...the shyt talkin during the matches...he's been golden. Now Jimmy is back so that adds even more layers.

Drew didn't have that intrigue like Roman as far storytelling.

But Roman’s storyline is intriguing AF. They’ve only scratched the surface of the Tribal Chief. They’re yet to involve the women (Nia, Naomi, and/or Tamina), who’s the real tribal chief Roman/Rock story (side note: if Afa and Sika come out when Rock makes his 1st appearance and take the Lei off Roman and put it on Rock to start the program, that’d be GOAT), Jimmy vs Main Event Jey for the right-hand honors, Paul E’s loyalty if Brock faces Roman

Needless to say this story has so many legs and they need the strap on Roman to keep it’s importance
Bruh ain't no point in explaining why the Roman storyline is bigger and better then Drew's and nowhere not the same. Mfs just hate Roman that shit is so played out in 2021.

Great stories are being told here and honestly this should be a years worth of story. If you are not entertained I'm pretty sure your just bored with wrestling in general. WWE is dropping something really dope that will he talked about years from now with this run and if John Cena ends up getting slayed in it it will be that much bigger and memorable.

DOUBLE FACTS!!!

Y'all know they're not gonna let Edge have two straight losses in his big comebacks. Enjoy this last month of champ Roman

Back