Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Wale was suppose to do Kofi's intro the nite he won the title at WM. But Vince scrapped it b/c wanted him to keep the New Day one.

im happy they let him rock w/ E

maybe he'll get to do one for Kof & Woods over on RAW

The Forgotten Sons minus the trump supporter one

wow, dont tell me Corbin bout to replace that nigga and become a forgtten son? either that or they just his lackeys like everybody else that they pair him with...

they really got this thing where they love putting Corbin in 3 men groups tht dont do shit but job

The Forgotten Sons minus the trump supporter one

wow, dont tell me Corbin bout to replace that nigga and become a forgtten son? either that or they just his lackeys like everybody else that they pair him with...

they really got this thing where they love putting Corbin in 3 men groups tht dont do shit but job
They should have kept that gimmick but just kicked the other dude out

I fuck w/ Street Profits but they should really let Reigns and Jey fuck them up sometime in the near future. Not in a match or anything but just to get them more heat.

Same w/ Otis. If I was booking this shit tonight then I would of had them ambush Otis backstage b4 the match. Beat his ass and leave him a bloody mess. Then cut a promo saying that his blood was on Owens hands.

u gotta go for them lovable faces man, thats where the real heat is

Back