Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/10

I get the feeling that Bliss is gonna finally turn and screw Nikki from winning the title

OR

Nikki wins...Bliss comes down to celebrate...then turn and attack Nikki

im tryin to see Reigns beat his whole family ass before this over with

let the buck stop at the Rock if they cant get him

bring him in and let him humble Reigns ass one time

im tryin to see Reigns beat his whole family ass before this over with

let the buck stop at the Rock if they cant get him

bring him in and let him humble Reigns ass one time
Rikishi, possibly even Samu, gotta come in and try to broker peace and catch it from R.R. too

fuck they got Sasha crying for when she was the one plotting on Bayley the whole time

Idc what nobody say, heel Bayley has been one the highlights in WWE during this pandemic

it seems as if she was born to be a heel too, on some Molly holly shit. Ya'll remember when she started out as a bubbly baby face? but then they turned her heel n she never went face again?

Thats what they need to do with Bayley. No more of that kiddy shit

Aren't you glad it's just on one show now

Nah man, I was actually entertained by them being together.

Its like Sasha was feeding off of Bayley and starting to become just like her and then they ended it.

you gonna miss them having those tag team straps once Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler start appearing on the other shows

Nah man, I was actually entertained by them being together.

Its like Sasha was feeding off of Bayley and starting to become just like her and then they ended it.

you gonna miss them having those tag team straps once Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler start appearing on the other shows
My baby Liv and her good friend Ruby about to get the straps. Shayna and Nia are just transitional champs

Back