Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/7

Man it is fuckin Carmella in that vignette aint it

just show her stupid face already and get it over with

this like the 4th time they tried to do this damn character

first it was Emma then it was Lana then Mandy Rose now Carmella
Carmella first push was trash... not interested in her being repackaged a second time.

Roman gonna come out David Ruffin style. Walk out to the ring, hit a superman punch, and spear. Get the 1-2-3 and walk out the ring

Roman was born to be a heel

the arrogance and smugness

Its shades of Triple H

I always thought Roman should have been Seth when the shield broke up

him being a legacy (4th gen?), Anoai bloodine, had the traditional WWE look.

it made sense for him to join evolution or form a new legacy with Orton

shit wrote itself

Roman was born to be a heel

the arrogance and smugness

Its shades of Triple H

I always thought Roman should have been Seth when the shield broke up

him being a legacy (4th gen?), Anoai bloodine, had the traditional WWE look.

it made sense for him to join evolution or form a new legacy with Orton

shit wrote itself

Mannnn the night Rollins turned instead of him i knew that they had dropped the fuckin ball.

just think, if he would of turned way back then instead of Rollins he would of never had to deal with the crowd turning on him when they gave him his push and he would of been a mega baby face whenever they decided to split him from the authority to feud with HHH.

i think that hes the one who everybody was expecting to go on this monster heel run whenever they split but they did the exact opposite

Mannnn the night Rollins turned instead of him i knew that they had dropped the fuckin ball.

just think, if he would of turned way back then instead of Rollins he would of never had to deal with the crowd turning on him when they gave him his push and he would of been a mega baby face whenever they decided to split him from the authority to feud with HHH.

i think that hes the one who everybody was expecting to go on this monster heel run whenever they split but they did the exact opposite
Either him or Mox

When word got out that Roman was gonna get a Cena like push after Seth turned, fans turned on him. It didn’t help with the shitty promos they had him do. Look at this:

Smarks instantly wanted him in the midcard cause he wasnt an indy darling like Seth and Mox were
Then you have DB who was white hot at that time

that RR win sealed Romans fate lol

i still think they should have leaned in earlier and turned him. Had him as some foil for Bryan

it literally took cancer to get this man cheered bro that shit crazy when you think about it

Back