Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/10

He ain't go as ham on the claw as he does with male wrestlers tho. It would've been cool if he looked as if he was shaking Bliss while doing the claw OR it Bliss didn't do a great job selling it..

So I guess she's turning into Abigail...

He ain't go as ham on the claw as he does with male wrestlers tho. It would've been cool if he looked as if he was shaking Bliss while doing the claw OR it Bliss didn't do a great job selling it..

So I guess she's turning into Abigail...

All in for that

So on a night i choose not to watch this shit these mfs put on what people are saying is the best smackdown in a long time?

I saw a screenshot of that shit with the Fiend and Bliss, saw some clips of Gable vs Riddle n heard he turned too

got damn

Phase 1 Fiend uses Fun House Bray to lure Braun in.
Phase 2 he uses the Eater of Worlds to pull the monster out of Braun and give him a glimpse of what he used to be
Phase 3 Fiend uses Bliss knowing Braun got a soft spot for her.. this sets up for the final match in their story and leads to Braun finally coming back over to the dark side.

:fwm:

I dont think Alexa is sister Abigail either, he probably just using her cause he knows shes a weakness for Braun.

She'll probably end up turning after this is all over tho, which is great cause heel Bliss was much better.

I dont think Alexa is sister Abigail either, he probably just using her cause he knows shes a weakness for Braun.

She'll probably end up turning after this is all over tho, which is great cause heel Bliss was much better.
I don't know about Bliss going heel, they just planted the seed of Nikki going heel against Bliss

Back