Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/7

That Retribution shit was funny

People are saying Carmella and Joaquin Wilde are two of the members.. but Wilde is a part of Fantasmas stable on NXT so i hope not.

I just finished watching it and the black dude looks like he might be Leon Ruff who they just signed after buying Evolve

So I was wondering... could they be trying to do an invasion with some of the Evolve folks that signed with WWE?

If so then it would of made way more sense to just have those mfs invade NXT.

That Retribution shit was funny

People are saying Carmella and Joaquin Wilde are two of the members.. but Wilde is a part of Fantasmas stable on NXT so i hope not.

I just finished watching it and the black dude looks like he might be Leon Ruff who they just signed after buying Evolve

So I was wondering... could they be trying to do an invasion with some of the Evolve folks that signed with WWE?

If so then it would of made way more sense to just have those mfs invade NXT.
None of them niggas have potential to be stars though.

None of them niggas have potential to be stars though.

yea, thats why I said it would of been better if they hit NXT cause if it is Evolve talent then that shit is ass backwards cause Evolve is below NXT.

So yea, i'd expect them to try to pull of another NXT invasion before that. Then again it might not actually be them. The thought just popped in my mind once they announced this angle right after the purchase of Evolve though.

+ that one dude really do look like ole boy and i know he signed just last week

If its an Evolve invasion..

Oh this is going to suck. Because on the real Evolve was ehhhh asf. I seen that Leon Ruff wrestle twice there and it was the least entertaining parts of the show but I was also just excited to meet Adam Cole and Shane Strickland but it would be like if 205 live invaded in a way. Hopefully it's just a bunch of random people from all over.

I personally don't think this storyline was well thought out and seemed to randomly be put on the show right after McMahons quarter calls and how the ratings need to be improved so I wouldnt sell to much into it. Seems to be a quick thrown together thing to cause some rating spikes.

Back