Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

I was hoping someone would address that B-Fab blooper of a punch and Machine Gun Anderson selling it. Botch-a-mania all around. Ol' girl need to be at OVW. NXT would be a step up for her

I am hoping they extend this Uso's vs Chief and Solo to SummerSlam with Jimmy facing Roman. As stated before the tag match gonna happen at MITB. The content they about to do with Jey gonna be next level. Jimmy, Roman, and probably Sami gonna be in Jey's head. I'm most looking forward to the Sami/Jey interaction with Sami saying that "even your twin sees how Romah is and did something about it. When will you"

I'll say it again, this story just keeps on storying

I was hoping someone would address that B-Fab blooper of a punch and Machine Gun Anderson selling it. Botch-a-mania all around. Ol' girl need to be at OVW. NXT would be a step up for her

I am hoping they extend this Uso's vs Chief and Solo to SummerSlam with Jimmy facing Roman. As stated before the tag match gonna happen at MITB. The content they about to do with Jey gonna be next level. Jimmy, Roman, and probably Sami gonna be in Jey's head. I'm most looking forward to the Sami/Jey interaction with Sami saying that "even your twin sees how Romah is and did something about it. When will you"

I'll say it again, this story just keeps on storying
I didn't watch the match now I wish I did to see the botch

n5ngo3luup3b1.jpg

🐐🐐🐐

He not the one getting pinned

So he didnt lose

Solo did

Gotta think like the character would think

Solo lost and now Roman gonna start wildin on him and he gonna take a spike for it
Don't give me that technicality nonsense, the record book says he and Solo lost

Man you know how this works..the one who eats the pin takes the L in the gist of things. Seth didn’t beat Brock at WM, Seth beat Roman. Heymans promo on the Raw after even had those words…”the champ didn’t lose”.

Don’t play silly my guy
He lost, I didn't see him walk out the ppv as a tag champ. It's ok to say he lost

Jimmy got pinned but Jey also lost his title. Roman was mad at both of them for losing so why it changes when it's Roman

Back