Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Seen these AI belts on TT..1st and 3rd are much better than what that gold one is (2nd one looks like something Wonder Woman would own)

IMG_0892.jpeg IMG_0893.jpeg
IMG_0894.jpeg

Friday night’s show was watched by 2,563,000. That’s SmackDown’s biggest audience since John Cena’s return last December. Among 18-49 year olds, WWE scored a massive .73 rating. That not only was the highest number on all of television for the night (a night, we should note, that didn’t feature an NBA or Stanley Cup Finals game), but the best SmackDown’s done in more than two years. And not counting the NFL-inflated number the blue brand got for their Christmas 2020 episode, you have to go back three years — to the first pandemic shows without fans in March of 2020 — to find a better demo rating.

i hope they’re ending brand name championships (ie raw women’s, smackdown women’s)

that would make it less messy if the champions swap brands

I think that’s what’s gonna happen.

With the first brand extension, the tag titles were called the world tag titles and WWE tag titles. I can see Asuka now being the women’s world champion or the WWE women’s champion

I think that’s what’s gonna happen.

With the first brand extension, the tag titles were called the world tag titles and WWE tag titles. I can see Asuka now being the women’s world champion or the WWE women’s champion
Rhea will be WWE champ she top dog

Auska will be World Women’s Champ

Back