Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

So Kofi really injured tho?

Along wit ABW, I do recommend listening to their podcast. Also watch UUDD.

Youtube the Madden tournament episode. AJ having a full on meltdown is must see tv. Lol

So Kofi really injured tho?

Along wit ABW, I do recommend listening to their podcast. Also watch UUDD.

Youtube the Madden tournament episode. AJ having a full on meltdown is must see tv. Lol

Aj a sore loser fr

he was like the champion in one of the tournaments

it might of been madden lmao idk but he lost and blamed it on the fact that he had to play with a PlayStation controller instead of xbox

he was mad fr

Aj a sore loser fr

it might of been madden lmao idk but he lost and blamed it on the fact that he had to play with a PlayStation controller instead of xbox

he was mad fr

It was Madden. Lol. I watched it. Yeah he whined about having to play on Playstation. Seth then agreed to play against him on Xbox.

I started watching that episode but never finished it.

Aj a sore loser fr

he was mad fr

between this and the heyman shit styles sounds like a cry baby

"My brother had to delete his wwe career but tonight i have to repair mine"

nice way to get a shout out in

Riddle has wrestled 3 maybe 4 matches on SD and you already got him as a world champion Dubbz..

Hes a star bruh.. from what i've seen of him on NXT he can carry anybody to a good match. (Barron Corbin will be the true test for this) but i also dont think they let beat Aj on his first night for nothing

Not saying he'll be world champ before the year is out but definitely by this time next year

Hes a star bruh.. from what i've seen of him on NXT he can carry anybody to a good match. (Barron Corbin will be the true test for this) but i also dont think they let beat Aj on his first night for nothing

Not saying he'll be world champ before the year is out but definitely by this time next year
In your opinion Dubbz who has the better upside when they get on the main roster Riddle ,Lee,Cole,or Kross?

In your opinion Dubbz who has the better upside when they get on the main roster Riddle ,Lee,Cole,or Kross?

Based solely on what Vince usually goes for? im gone say Kross, Riddle, Lee, Cole.

the thing is Riddle is already up so hes gonna have a head start before the rest get there.

I'd love for Keith Lee to be pushed to the moon when he get called im but im not sure if it'll happen despite him getting crazy co signs from people like Mark Henry, HBK, Mick Foley, etc

I'm almost certain it was New Day's idea to drop the tag titles. Thats why Kofi made that comment about how he wasn't worried about gettin them back.

Back