Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

I'm torn between the title I hate it and love it. I think the white IC title will forever be the best one but I got to see the new one more.

Change for the sake of change, the title isn't the worst, but it ain't better than the classic look...but we all know why they changed it

EKBXRMkX0AAuYl6.jpg:large

AEW effect in full force

that IC belt is older than some of us

a redesign was long overdue
Yet the US title still breathing. Even Stevie Wonder can see why they changed that belt design....same reason NXT is all of a sudden added to Survivor Series and they trying to lock talent up that they are doing NOTHING with.

AEW effect

Yet the US title still breathing. Even Stevie Wonder can see why they changed that belt design....same reason NXT is all of a sudden added to Survivor Series and they trying to lock talent up that they are doing NOTHING with.

AEW effect

He was a 2x intercontinental champion bruh and i doubt anyone even remembered he held the title So I highly doubt it

I didn’t think that the IC title needed an upgrade since I love the classic old look of it but it’s a nice upgrade. That damn US title desperately needs to be changed. It’s look like that since 2003. 2003!!! It’s easily the ugliest men’s belt they’ve ever created

It would be dope if Aj debuted a new belt this Sunday

Back