Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 10/4

What other team is there?
Exactly. They need more teams.

This is one of the reasons why they never should have split the fuckin belts.

that vignette they showed earlier in the show as definitely for MCMG coming to smackdown

they will probably run them vs BL too but never forget the end game is the Usos vs GoD

all this is just to hold us of till we get there and i guess thats why they passed on MCMG going to NXT which is a smart move

that vignette they showed earlier in the show as definitely for MCMG coming to smackdown

they will probably run them vs BL too but never forget the end game is the Usos vs GoD

all this is just to hold us of till we get there and i guess thats why they passed on MCMG going to NXT which is a smart move
That team would have been cool to come over 15 years ago, them dudes well passed their primes

Jimmy potentially being more injured than they thought might have changed any plans of Tama / Tonga vs the Usos. That might be part of the reason they fast tracked MCMG to the main roster.

So he not cleared??

i know Rikishi was asking ppl to pray for him but they said it was just Rikishi being rikishi but if not then it might of been injury related

Back