Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 10/4

Chelsea can cook .. When I saw her live I was thoroughly impressed.

Her and Sonya DeVille ran a gauntlet tag team match....I don't know why they haven't let her go off like that since.... But it was almost a 30 minute match and she carried the shit the entire time....shorty talented

I've been said Chelsea is underrated. WWE need to unleash the real her.

I'm starting to think the War Games match will be The Bloodline vs Roman, Cody, Randy, KO

Not sure who the 5th member will be on both sides but after last nite I'm getting the feeling that they moved away from involving Sami and Jey. Which is also why we havent seen Jimmy yet either. It looks like they are gonna really stretch this Cody / Randy / KO thing on the way to doing Cody / Randy eventually. I dont trust Randy he too cool right now lol I think he's playing everyone being the old legend whose happy to be here. Bet he plays Cody and KO against each other.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think the War Games match will be The Bloodline vs Roman, Cody, Randy, KO

Not sure who the 5th member will be on both sides but after last nite I'm getting the feeling that they moved away from involving Sami and Jey. Which is also why we havent seen Jimmy yet either. It looks like they are gonna really stretch this Cody / Randy / KO thing on the way to doing Cody / Randy eventually. I dont trust Randy he too cool right now lol I think he's playing everyone being the old legend whose happy to be here. Bet he plays Cody and KO against each other.

thats where I see the KO turn happening at war games. then Orton later unless they fuck around and pull a double turn in the same night just so they can give us Orton/KO vs Cody/Roman. that'd be crazy

thats where I see the KO turn happening at war games. then Orton later unless they fuck around and pull a double turn in the same night just so they can give us Orton/KO vs Cody/Roman. that'd be crazy
I still don’t think KO is turning. KO betraying Cody is the obvious thing they wanna get the audience to believe. While Randy can hide behind that, instigating and being the “mediator” so he can catch Cody slippin. This Nigga just lost his only other chance to win a world title when he lost to Gunther. And that was him trying to earn it the “noble babyface” way. While watching KO fold against Cody and not taking advantage when he had the chance. We already know he’s had eyes on Cody’s title

Nah I’m convinced Randy and Randy only is the bad guy lol

Back