Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fresh & Fit getting kicked off YouTube partner program

Lol. It's not that deep. YouTube not doing it off of any moral high ground or because of the look. They just found a loophole to not have to keep paying these niggas that bring nothing to their brand..

I'm pretty sure Youtube makes money of the channels in their partnership program, otherwise there would be no point in it.

I wouldn't say Youtube does anything from a moral high ground, but they do have established rules and have shown that they aren't above clapping anyone if they don't abide by those rules.

I'm pretty sure Youtube makes money of the channels in their partnership program, otherwise there would be no point in it.

I wouldn't say Youtube does anything from a moral high ground, but they do have established rules and have shown that they aren't above clapping anyone if they don't abide by those rules.

Demonetizing users is what helps youtubes bottom line. You think they want to pay anyone? They're getting money regardless.

If keeping these guys was worth it they would find a reason to.

Demonetizing users is what helps youtubes bottom line. You think they want to pay anyone? They're getting money regardless.

That doesn't make sense. If that was the case, Youtube would have never started that program to begin with. This money comes from advertisers. The bigger the platform, the more money they make from the ads. Youtube makes money regardless, but they never would have started the partnership program if they weren't making money from it.

ehh fuck youtube if you look on youtube you literally have chick showing there pussy and breast so them taking some moral high ground(if they did) is bullshit

That’s not how YouTube demonetization works. When a channel or video gets demonetized, neither you or YouTube get paid from that. So even if your video got a billion views, nobody gets paid from that. Why? Because there are no ads on the video

That doesn't make sense. If that was the case, Youtube would have never started that program to begin with. This money comes from advertisers. The bigger the platform, the more money they make from the ads. Youtube makes money regardless, but they never would have started the partnership program if they weren't making money from it.

Youtube just jumped before another company ran with its own interface and did. It's not like anyone in the program is getting a fair percentage.

Let's not conflate what these fresh and fit niggas bring to youtube lol.

That’s not how YouTube demonetization works. When a channel or video gets demonetized, neither you or YouTube get paid from that. So even if your video got a billion views, nobody gets paid from that. Why? Because there are no ads on the video

They're getting money regardless. They don't get money per view of the ads. The metrics tell them who it's worth to pay to air the ads and who it no longer is.

Youtube just jumped before another company ran with its own interface and did. It's not like anyone in the program is getting a fair percentage.

Let's not conflate what these fresh and fit niggas bring to youtube lol.

Ok, if you just talking about F&F and other problematic channels, then I agree. It seemed like you were making a general statement about paid content creators. That's what I disagree with. Youtube is definitely making money off some of these people.

Ok, if you just talking about F&F and other problematic channels, then I agree. It seemed like you were making a general statement about paid content creators. That's what I disagree with. Youtube is definitely making money off some of these people.

Yeah of course the ads have to go somewhere. The partnership program is just a algorithm that tells youtube where they can put them to maximize views therefore maximizing their asking prices to companies.

They would naturally look to trim the fat where they can and not pay who they don't have to.

They're getting money regardless. They don't get money per view of the ads. The metrics tell them who it's worth to pay to air the ads and who it no longer is.
*sigh* again, that’s not how YouTube monetization works. When a channel gets demonetized nobody makes money off the video. They can’t even get super chats on live streams. Akademiks just said that in his video. They were making the brand look bad and had to get dealt with. Aba and preach just said that in their video. YouTube doesn’t have to pay anyone if they want. Where would content creators go? Rumble?

You don’t get paid per video view. You get paid per ad view. That’s why YouTubers used to tell viewers to just watch through the ads or just let the ads play

*sigh* again, that’s not how YouTube monetization works. When a channel gets demonetized nobody makes money off the video. They can’t even get super hats 🧢 n live streams. Akademiks just said that in his video. They were making the brand look bad and had to get dealt with. Aba and preach just said that in their video. YouTube doesn’t have to pay anyone if they want. Where would content creators go? Rumble?

YOUTUBE ALREADY MADE THE MONEY.

If YouTube doesn't start the partnership program and another company with a similar interface does where do you think the creators go?

Why do you think daily motion, video, etc have all fell by the wayside?

YouTube beat the competition to the ad dollars. Thats all the partnership program represents.

You're dismissed.

You don’t get paid per video view. You get paid per ad view. That’s why YouTubers used to tell viewers to just watch through the ads or just let the ads play

What does this do to dispute anything I've said. I never said anyone gets paid per view. I've said the opposite.

YOUTUBE ALREADY MADE THE MONEY.

If YouTube doesn't start the partnership program and another company with a similar interface does where do you think the creators go?

Why do you think daily motion, video, etc have all fell by the wayside?

YouTube beat the competition to the ad dollars. Thats all the partnership program represents.

You're dismissed.
Alright man. You got it. You know more than youtubers with millions of views and subscribers. There you go. What’s next?

Yeeted? Was does that slang originate?
They just repurposed the word from the dance.

yeet-mood.gif

Back