Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Y’all and I get the nigga wrong for lying but he lied on some white folks. I mean the 1000s of times them white folks lied excuses this to me. Nobody got killed

It did “hurt” to see so many in our community look like complete and utter fools after rallying behind and showing support for this dude only find out he lied about it

so yes, he actually hurt a lot of people in the worse way

I mean I hear you but did he get that much support it was exposed like in two weeks. I don’t think we took an L here. I know MAGA folks mad af when it was first reported

I mean I hear you but did he get that much support it was exposed like in two weeks. I don’t think we took an L here. I know MAGA folks mad af when it was first reported

It doesn’t matter if he was exposed in 2 hours.
You don’t make false claims on shit like this when so many of us really are hurting and have been targeted the way he said he was.

And yeah, initially dude had massive support from other celebrities and regular people across the board.
But the more details came aka the more he continued to lie,the more shit just wasn’t adding up.
Many people fell back and just as many continued to support him,hoping in vain this fool wasn’t making this up. (After all why the hell would he?)

See the source image

Back