Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

C3B02877-5D4D-4A0C-AC56-1FB88FBE98C4.jpeg The subway in question...... walking from the movies just seen Captain Marvel just snapped the pic right quick

Dude's too stupid to take a plea deal, so he'll probably be a victim of his own arrogance.

He's doesn't realize that they're not hitting him with a 16-count felony in order to convict him.

They're doing it to pressure him to plea to a lesser charge and save the taxpayers the expense of going to trial.

If his lawyers are advising him to go to trial, they're trying to run through his pockets in legal fees.

If they're advising him to take a plea deal, then he's a fool for not listening.

Almost seems as if he thinks he's acting out a storyline for his tv character or something.

No sympathy for him at all.

Last edited:
Absolutely! I'm not going to defend what he did. He's a fucking idiot. However, 48 years behind bars does not fit the crime.

He's doing that to himself though.

Now, I'm saying that assuming that they've offered him the option of a plea deal.

If the DA's office hasn't done that.......or if they offered him a weak plea deal that would only take 2-3 years off his sentence, then yeah.......they're definitely doing him dirty.

He wanted to "play" the victim to garner sympathy and attention.

Ironically enough, he might actually get the sympathy and attention he was looking for.

Albeit not in the way he intended to get it.

Related video:

Last edited:

50 hospital workers fired for trying to access his medical records...this might be why he was so hesitant to give up his phone. I said it earlier in this thread people will do wold shit to access information on a celebrity. Even put their jobs at risk

I'm sure he's just waiting on the better deal. I'm also sure they've thrown a couple wack deals his way.

I'm sure he's just waiting on the better deal. I'm also sure they've thrown a couple wack deals his way.

The fix might already be in then.

When you really think about it, there's really no reason to offer him a decent plea deal if they've got an open and shut case.

Besides saving taxpayers the expense of a trial, another reason plea deals are offered is when the DA's office is doubtful about being able to get a conviction.

So, if they know they have enough to convict him.....and they're hellbent on making an example out of him......then it's pretty much a wrap for Jussie.

He's done.

Vince Carter it's over clip.gif

The fix might already be in then.

When you really think about it, there's really no reason to offer him a decent plea deal if they've got an open and shut case.

Besides saving taxpayers the expense of a trial, another reason plea deals are offered is when the DA's office is doubtful about being able to get a conviction.

So, if they know they have enough to convict him.....and they're hellbent on making an example out of him......then it's pretty much a wrap for Jussie.

He's done.

View attachment 120391

We shall see. But I'm willing to bet he doesn't do any time.

I would really like to see black people stop giving vlad interviews
i been saying this...

like who the fuck is he to be giving interviews on black culture?
not enough black people?

and why niggas always snitching anyway.

Back