Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

It seems like just yesterday when some of you guys were arguing about who gets more victim credit for this - the negroes or the gays.
This is my lane sir.

I wear it proudly. And the question still stands.....

But may change....who gets the blame for the lie? The black side or gay side?

There's no denying that the Chicago police has some shit with them.
But I've never been one to ignore my instincts, disregard logic,reason and plain fuckin' common sense

All which told me from the jump, that this dude's story....FROM HIS OWN WORDS was not adding up
That’s because of the way the police and TMZ shaped the story: 1). There were no suspects; 2) He was being fired from his job.

How you motherfuckers say you don’t trust the police one day, then on the next swallow every gotdamned thing they say? The police so crooked, they are now using TMZ to run their scandles. So far, the police have been wrong, and are now protecting the two brothers involved so that “Jusse can’t get to them “. What kind of shit is that? Protecting those two brothers from what? The police originally said Jussecwas lying and that their were no perps. Why has Trump, CPD, and TMZ politicized this thing? THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE NOT LOOKING AT. The history of Chicago po-po is killing niggas, not protecting them. And they are having detectives and the po-po to guard these two dudes FROM WHAT? And why do they NOW care so much, when they originally told TMZ there were no perps and that the entire story was a lie?

That’s because of the way the police and TMZ shaped the story: 1). There were no suspects; 2) He was being fired from his job.

How you motherfuckers say you don’t trust the police one day, then on the next swallow every gotdamned thing they say? The police so crooked, they are now using TMZ to run their scandles. So far, the police have been wrong, and are now protecting the two brothers involved so that “Jusse can’t get to them “. What kind of shit is that? Protecting those two brothers from what? The police originally said Jussecwas lying and that their were no perps. Why has Trump, CPD, and TMZ politicized this thing? THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE NOT LOOKING AT. The history of Chicago po-po is killing niggas, not protecting them. And they are having detectives and the po-po to guard these two dudes FROM WHAT? And why do they NOW care so much, when they originally told TMZ there were no perps and that the entire story was a lie?

^^^
this guy is FURIOUS.

lol @ "scandles" though.

Nigga needs to be blackballed, not only was this shit just down right awful in every way but hes fucking it up for ppl that are real victims of hate crimes, get this wack ass nigga the fuck outta here i was hesitant as fuck about this story from the jump
Lol I'm so damn childish because even though I agree with this post but soon as I read it I kept saying Nh and pause out loud smh

I just heard he called the cops 40 minutes later... and he still had his sammiches on him after the "incident"

as told by Joey Jackson on Cnn

serious.gif

I saw on the news this morning that the 2 guys who were released purchused the rope. And one of them was an extra on Empire.

Back