Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Freestyle Contest (Weekly Battles)

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dubbz only w/Two votes ...
View attachment 58454

Fuck i cant even see the votes cause i aint wanna vote for nobody and give em the upperhand over me.. unless its Bride.

Honest to god she bodied her shit , not just sayin it cause she Trill Fam so I am gonna throw her my vote

All yall came with it by the way shit was dope

Fuck i cant even see the votes cause i aint wanna vote for nobody and give em the upperhand over me.. unless its Bride.

Honest to god she bodied her shit , not just sayin it cause she Trill Fam so I am gonna throw her my vote
That's just it, her shit felt like a legit remix as far as staying on topic to the original song

Everyone shined at some point or another but Whis shit was really that official. That dip it low to grab the hawk or whatever name she used for her pistol was dope af.

I just downloaded a audio recorder from the app store and let the beat play in the background on the pc.

@Goldie
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thank ya'll for listening... @Sage Wonder its amazing you made 36 bars to this beat, I'm impressed... @Benjamin E your 3 am flow was dope... @Goldie you're always my personal competition, like when I write I'm thinking how can I beat this nigga, lol... @TonyDubbz my trill fam came with them bars,boi!!! I voted for you,jo..

K.dot you gotta get in the competition, too so make it happen.

Back